Commander Cody or Jango Fett 12" with alternate head ???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just hope that the "regular" head is the "movie"-styled one...I'm not so hot on the animated angular flat top look...but as an exclusive. that'd be ok...

Me too. No interest in any CW sculpt. I want the ROTS sculpt.:D

I wonder why they would give Cody a flat-top.

But then again...this is supposed to be some new type of figure offering and we are supposed to get the Clone Wars Phase I Cody armor with it...so a Clone Wars Cody Sculpt is not out of the realm of possibility, I guess.

I will still need to buy two of them...one for Obi-Clone and one for Anamakin.

It's also possible that LFL might call for standardization of Cody's look, even if his hair in ROTS wasn't such a clean flat top. I can't imagine 2 Cody portrats with the figure, but maybe. As it stands, we know it'll be a Morrison head and 2 different helmets, that's 3 heads already, 4 seems very ambitious.

It's also possible that LFL might call for standardization of Cody's look, even if his hair in ROTS wasn't such a clean flat top. I can't imagine 2 Cody portrats with the figure, but maybe. As it stands, we know it'll be a Morrison head and 2 different helmets, that's 3 heads already, 4 seems very ambitious.

This is true. It would be sort of like selling the costumes and head sculpts for Clone Wars Anakin and ROTS Anakin in one box with one mannequin.

actually, it just occurred to me, do you guys think they'll give Boba a Temura head?

I hope not... I hope sideshow doesn't make a Boba Fett 12" with Temura head only because he is "a Clone" of him. I still see Boba Fett as this mysterious figure as when he first appeared on screen not as a Clone of Jango Fett... I honestly don't buy it :monkey3

I hope not... I hope sideshow doesn't make a Boba Fett 12" with Temura head only because he is "a Clone" of him. I still see Boba Fett as this mysterious figure as when he first appeared on screen not as a Clone of Jango Fett... I honestly don't buy it :monkey3

George Lucas went through a lot of trouble to make Boba Fett a clone of Jango Fett. He dubbed in a new voice and everything! I would think that some of you guys would be a little more appreciative!

:D

we haven't seen Boba's face within the OT so we cannot assume anything... it is nice to have one's imagination contribute to the saga (skies the limit on "no disintegrations").

I believe Boba was referred to along with Clones in regards to the inclusion of a Morrison portrait and only doing so in cases where you see the character helmetless in CW or the films. Since we haven't yet seen a maskless, adult Boba Fett, highly doubtful they'd do it.

I believe Boba was referred to along with Clones in regards to the inclusion of a Morrison portrait and only doing so in cases where you see the character helmetless in CW or the films. Since we haven't yet seen a maskless, adult Boba Fett, highly doubtful they'd do it.

I hope not, I like my Fett more mysterious.

Those 3 line's he said shure were a lot of trouble...

:lol

And I think he blew it. I love Morrison but his line deliveries were horrible. Probably didn't have a very good voice director.

Sideshow did highlight that Cody is going to be be a deluxe set. I wouldn't be surprised if both ROTS and CW head sculpts/helmets are offered in the set.

Come on, its ole Lucas! Force was msyerious power but now, thanks to him, he wrote that its due to midichlorians..., wtf!?

We are going to see young Boba in the live action tv series coming up sometimes in the future.

Pray that he don't write Boba going to high school, get bullied by other Jedi students, falling in love with someone out of his league and even singing in the cafeteria ala High School Muscial!

Sideshow did highlight that Cody is going to be be a deluxe set. I wouldn't be surprised if both ROTS and CW head sculpts/helmets are offered in the set.

Sideshow already said that Cody would include a Morrison portrait, CW helmet and ROTS helmet.

I'll just get one, 90% of the time, I'll have him helmet on, ROTS Cody, I'll use the CW helm and the Morrison head for photography, but I doubt for display, of course once they show off a Rex, I might feel like having both Cody looks.

I'm in the boat for 2 as well, although I'll wait to get a 2nd one until Rex comes out to display with. Until then, RotS Cody all the way for me

Back