Commander Cody or Jango Fett 12" with alternate head ???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Mitchell

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=9813

What do you guys think? Could this be Jango Fett or Cody?
2i6coox.jpg

I'm thinking Cody and it seems like maybe they tweaked the hair a bit, making it more flat topped like CW than ROTS.

cw_CommanderCody_Big_6.jpg

If it's Cody, the top looks more straight cut off than it did last year.

New and better looks at the Morrison portrait in a new video on Sideshow's site. Looks great, and I had a hunch the presentation shot was distorted to fit in the fame and elongated the head. I converted the shots to B&W instead of Sepia tone because I thought it looked nicer.

CODY1.jpg

CODY2.jpg

CODY3.jpg

CODY4.jpg

CODY5.jpg

CODY6.jpg

CODY7.jpg

CODY8.jpg

CODY9.jpg

423px-Jango_OP.jpg

Looks more like Cody. But the hair seems more squared out like the animated version.

Its Cody. I have no doubts about that. Cannot wait to get this one in house. If they go with the CW and regular ROTS look I'm gonna have to get two of this one.

I'm saying neitheor, and its a new clone alltogether. Like rex for example. ( I know rex has a shaved head, just using him as an example.)

I just hope that the "regular" head is the "movie"-styled one...I'm not so hot on the animated angular flat top look...but as an exclusive. that'd be ok...

Back