Commander Cody Legendary Scale Bust - 1:2 Scale--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought mine would be out for delivery today, but when tracked still says one state away. Can't wait to get him in and check him out. I might collect this line as armored figures only, since I didn't like any of the previews shown thus far. But imagine a Vader, Boba, Cody, etc line up...

And then he just showed up and I was lucky enough to have just returned home from breakfast and morning errands. He is awesome!

the more I see this the more and more bada## is looks and such an iconic moment imo.

It is possible to have a photo of Cody with a 1:1 bust from Sideshow Star Wars line?

Thank you very much! :cool:

Got on the wait list and it converted yesterday... I am really thinking about this one....ummmmm it looks amazing.....and saw it at Comic-Con really liked it. ..... But starting another line is what has me thinking.....

Some photos of mine.

P1020003.jpg

P1010998.jpg

P1010991.jpg

P1010992.jpg

P1010993.jpg

So I decided to get him!!! Will be at home next week..... Oh boy another line to collect......Maul, Asajj, Dooku..... Bring them on.... ;)

does anyone have a broken cody bust that they were unable to return to sideshow? i'd like to part one out.

Nice pics... With the size of your TV it looks like you could pose him right in front of it and it'd match... YOU COULD WATCH ROTS IN 3D!!!! (well... 2 seconds of it)...

Take that Cameron.

Nice pics... With the size of your TV it looks like you could pose him right in front of it and it'd match... YOU COULD WATCH ROTS IN 3D!!!! (well... 2 seconds of it)...

Take that Cameron.

Hahaha how About calling it "Virtual 3D"............:D

Back