Commander Cody Legendary Scale Bust - 1:2 Scale--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, I'm going to withdraw the certainty of my statement. Just looked at my own Waitlist order, and it has "Contact to Cancel" next to it on the Order Cancellation. Not sure if this means anything, but I think that they only do that if there's a possibility of conversion, or if you've used GC or Rewards or Flexpay -- none of which I have used.

So, yeah. We'll see. :)

Actually, I'm going to withdraw the certainty of my statement. Just looked at my own Waitlist order, and it has "Contact to Cancel" next to it on the Order Cancellation. Not sure if this means anything, but I think that they only do that if there's a possibility of conversion, or if you've used GC or Rewards or Flexpay -- none of which I have used.

So, yeah. We'll see. :)

That's great! When did you get on the wait list?

Not long ago. I had Cody already, but sold him during a money crunch. Stupid, really, because I immediately regretted it.

Just got this piece and it rocks. I was just wondering, for those that also have this piece. The parts where its supposed to be a solid black like the base and arms, mine is sort of a dusty grey/black. It is not a true black like in the SS pictures. Is this the same for your busts? Other than that this bust is a true work of art and should be in every SW collection. Glad I got mine.

This is my favorite piece of my entire collection and wouldn't trade it for anything. I hope they make a Boba in this format.

Legendary Scale Commander Cody

I purchased the LSCC from a comic book store over a year ago, but never opened the box. Upon opening the box, i noticed then when i put in the batteries for the hand, it doesn't light up.

Is there any way to get it fixed or buy a replacement part for it, as it is past the warranty ? Thanks..

BT

Re: Legendary Scale Commander Cody

There is a push button switch on the hand of the bust. Have you tried that?

yes i have. thanks for taking the time to respond to me.. i have tried different battery positions as well. what is the correct positioning of the batteries ?

Last edited:

thanks for your time and help fellow jedi !

Could you guys help me? I have a friend who wants to sell his Cody LSB. He wants to sell it for €250,- but he would sell it to me for €225,-.
I'm not really in the Legendary Scale busts but I like the concept a lot.

What should I do? :dunno

Just received commander cody lsb off ebay for $300 shipped! This bad boy is awesome! Just out of curiosity, does that price sound like a good deal to you guys? All the recent ones were going for around $350 so I figured it was. In any case, I really love this piece and am glad I was able to get him this late in the game.

Back