Comfort Food Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well for one: McDonalds food is disgusting. If I have to eat fast food that would be my very, very last choice.

Taco Bell sucks too, imo. Taco Time is soooo much better if you got to go the fast food route. It's crazy the damn *** long lines every day during lunch time/dinner at the two in my neighborhood.

We don't have a choice here. It's either Taco Bell or go to a regular sit down Mexican Restaurant.

I like McD's salads or those new big wraps (that are like a salad), but mostly I have one of their coffees once in awhile. I won't get a hamburger there.

That's because hispanic food is so damn yummy! Nachos, tacos, enchiladas, carne asada, fajitas......:drool I seriously could eat this type of food every damn day.

I could too.

Nachos :drool

with a side of Long Island Ice Tea :D

I haven't had a Long Island Ice Tea since I was in college. Those things would knock me on my ***. :lol

I do enjoy a good margarita with my Nachos. yummy Now I'm hungry. :lol

PEANUT BUTTER AND CHOCOLATE!!!! I wish somebody would come up with an idea to put those two together in a bite size treat.:tap

I haven't had a Long Island Ice Tea since I was in college. Those things would knock me on my ***. :lol

I do enjoy a good margarita with my Nachos. yummy Now I'm hungry. :lol

I can drink, and drink a lot. :lol

I love lime daiquiris, but you'd be surprised how many bars can't make them.

lately its been Jack Daniels. been helping me with the comfort of erasing/brain washing some effin memories as of late.

That's a good strategy if you know how to aim. Myself, I've never been able to get drunk enough to forget anything, but if I did, it would be my luck that I missed and erased something good.

That's a good strategy if you know how to aim. Myself, I've never been able to get drunk enough to forget anything, but if I did, it would be my luck that I missed and erased something good.

I really never understood that concept. In my case, it amplifies my feelings and memories tenfold. More pain kinda makes you numb.

its either drink to remember or drink to forget.

if you're stuck with them iffy memories....you're not drinking enough.

Back