Premium Format Colossus PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unlike the EX for Skaar, the EX for Colossus was not mandatory for me. I just went for the regular and saved money.

I only want to display the ex head version. I like the grind on his face much better than the calm version. I can care less about any prints.

Oh.... I thought you were Al? So do you fail or not? :D :p

ColinFarrell.gif

I should have known, sad very sad,

For a few statues that came out before I knew, I settled for some Regs.
I started buying Sideshow way back in 2007, but didn't buy the EX's because I figured I would save some money. Now I feel like a jackass because I have the regular Captain America, regular Spiderman, and regular Thor. I love them all, but if I would have know the price difference, I would have bought the EX's. :slap

I started buying Sideshow way back in 2007, but didn't buy the EX's because I figured I would save some money. Now I feel like a jackass because I have the regular Captain America, regular Spiderman, and regular Thor. I love them all, but if I would have know the price difference, I would have bought the EX's. :slap

I'm sure now you buy all EX no matter if you like the EX or not, right?

I can't wait to get this PF. I wish the whole thing was sculpted, but it'll have to do for now. I'm glad I got the exclusive, so I can at least get back what I paid for it: if I end up not liking it.

For Marvel, yes. :lol

When buying Star Wars PFs, buying the EX didn't really make a difference on resell value so I bought the regs...I sold off all my Star Wars PFs so that point is moot.

Hmmm, I never really thought about it, good point, not all lines really are impacted by the exclusive.

Don't feel too bad. If I knew SS existed back then...well, I don't think the left over from my rebate checks would have let me get any of those anyway.

But you have statues many of us just a few years later will probably never have, including my favorite character. Even though I was in school when it came out, I'm sure I would have found a way to get Spider-Man. Your regulars are still highly wanted statues many of us can't reasonably pay for.

I think limiting items is fair and it's just part of the game. I don't envy anyone for what they have that came before me. Generally I'm happy for what others have or can accomplish. But when you come in late and miss your favorite characters all together, it sucks way more than just missing or passing up the EX.

Don't feel too bad. If I knew SS existed back then...well, I don't think the left over from my rebate checks would have let me get any of those anyway.

But you have statues many of us just a few years later will probably never have, including my favorite character. Even though I was in school when it came out, I'm sure I would have found a way to get Spider-Man. Your regulars are still highly wanted statues many of us can't reasonably pay for.

I think limiting items is fair and it's just part of the game. I don't envy anyone for what they have that came before me. Generally I'm happy for what others have or can accomplish. But when you come in late and miss your favorite characters all together, it sucks way more than just missing or passing up the EX.

I'm sure they will make many more Marvel characters bro, especially more Spidey. Can't wait for a black version Symbiote PF/LSF. Marvel ftw!

Coming in the Next 30 Days

Marvel: Exclusive Colossus Premium Format Figure (Partial Shipment)

:yess:

Back