Premium Format Colossus PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ironically, in A vs X its Colossus and Red Hulk as the heavy hitters on the two teams at the end, I guess its preferance, A vs X! For me, Colossus anyday!

Red Hulk is must for me Bro. ............I will get Colossus later regular one if it turns good

If Red Hulk came in 1/4 scale I'd definitely get it. I know some may not like him as a character in the comics, but I bet he would make an excellent looking PF.

Ironically, in A vs X its Colossus and Red Hulk as the heavy hitters on the two teams at the end, I guess its preferance, A vs X! For me, Colossus anyday!

I don't get the attraction to the Red Hulk. I liked the character when he was General Ross WAY more. Now, if it was the real Hulk vs. Colossus in AVX, I'd be cheering for Hulk hands down.

I don't get the attraction to the Red Hulk. I liked the character when he was General Ross WAY more. Now, if it was the real Hulk vs. Colossus in AVX, I'd be cheering for Hulk hands down.

I am really surprised at placing red hulk in such a prominent position. Bold Choice over banner. Will say this thought, not a fan of banner and even though he is incredibly powerful I have just always thought Colossus to be a really good guy.

I m huge fan of Hulk...... Rulk is nice also I want Red Hulk Comi coz pose he looks awesome....... Colossus i liked the character.. but i m not comparing Red HUlk with Colossus...... i didnt liked cloth material .... i will get regular if it turns good .. Red Hulk Comiquette i have ordered from Retailer

as u can see there is so many stuff coming .....just announcement for Doom 1/2...... I m sure those who have got Doom PF at ridiculous price will regret .........for sure

as u can see there is so many stuff coming .....just announcement for Doom 1/2...... I m sure those who have got Doom PF at ridiculous price will regret .........for sure

Nope. I knew LSF was coming last year and I still bought the 1:4 Doom. You just can't beat something that is virtually perfect. The craftsmanship of the Doom PF will never be duplicated again. Plus a limited ES will always retain higher value then those with no ES.

Lol and some people says that they will never again make a same statue of a character who already has a PF statue made. There's just too much profit to be made to not ever again make multiple PF versions of certain characters. It just takes time. I will buy the new pf doom for sure. Just not the original one for almost 2000.00 when I can get a newer updated version of a doom PF. It surely helps me save some money. But in the other hand, if they really never ever make doom again. I might end up buying the original just to have a doom PF in my collection. I know I will need a doom for my collection sooner or later when I catch up on all the other characters.

Lol and some people says that they will never again make a same statue of a character who already has a PF statue made. There's just too much profit to be made to not ever again make multiple PF versions of certain characters. It just takes time. I will buy the new pf doom for sure. Just not the original one for almost 2000.00 when I can get a newer updated version of a doom PF. It surely helps me save some money. But in the other hand, if they really never ever make doom again. I might end up buying the original just to have a doom PF in my collection. I know I will need a doom for my collection sooner or later when I catch up on all the other characters.

what if the LSF was the new doom PF sideshow hinted at? :lol

there will be Doom PF but have to wait longer it will be totally different pose ........ :impatient:

Even for collection i dont want pay more than retail for ridiculous price 2000$....... I have ordered Wolf Predator LSF with that kinda money ...... from my point of view 2000$ price is not justifying for Doom PF.

Nope. I knew LSF was coming last year and I still bought the 1:4 Doom. You just can't beat something that is virtually perfect. The craftsmanship of the Doom PF will never be duplicated again. Plus a limited ES will always retain higher value then those with no ES.

may be ur right but 2000$ really ..........:monkey3

Wait 5 years and maybe you will get a Doom. I think it will be a modern version of him and possibly 1:5 Comiquette. :wink1:

why 5 years LSF is coming ..... scale issues not with me ....1/5 1/4 1/3 1/2 i collect all of them :wink1:

may be ur right but 2000$ really ..........:monkey3

I never paid $2k for the Doom but the grey Hulk PF yes :monkey3 My justification for paying more (then I really wanted to) was the detail, paint App (or simply craftsmanship) & weight of the statues. The qualities on those statues are virtually gone since SSC is producing more & more statues. There own growth has made there QC suffer.

We can all complain about flipper prices. Praying that SSC will make out another one because they can't afford to buy the after market prices. Do I wish SSC would make them, hell yes! But one thing I respect about them is that they rarely repeat the exact same era characters again and again unlike Bowen does. Like I said, there will be another Doom PF. But do I think it will even be the same costume as the original.....no! It will probably be a modernize Doom that we will get and I bet a majority of the peeps will bicker over that.

Last edited:
I never paid $2k for the Doom but the grey Hulk PF yes :monkey3 My justification for paying more (then I really wanted to) was the detail, paint App (or simply craftsmanship) & weight of the statues. The qualities on those statues are virtually gone since SSC is producing more & more statues. There own growth has made there QC suffer.

We can all complain about flipper prices. Praying that SSC will make out another one because they can't afford to buy the after market prices. Do I wish SSC would make them, hell yes! But one thing I respect about them is that they rarely repeat the exact same era characters again and again unlike Bowen does. Like I said, there will be another Doom PF. But do I think it will even be the same costume as the original.....no! It will probably be a modernize Doom that we will get and I bet a majority of the peeps will bicker over that.

:goodpost: i agree with u ...... but when i started this hobby i have cleared in mind dont ever pay more than retail..... i hate flipper price....

Back