Premium Format Colossus PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this_thread_again.jpg

:rotfl :lol :rotfl :lol

Got this email today from Sideshow order Desk!!! What awesome news!! Im pumped!! :clap:yess:

"Hey Ray,

We have found a Marvel(R) Premium Format Figures - Colossus - Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Exclusive for you! Your wait list reservation #WBXXXXX for this item is due to become a live order on 2012-04-16. Your item will then ship out to you shortly after that!"

thanks nemenforcer, I agree about the amount of conversions....feel quite fortunate! News made my week....lol

Got this email today from Sideshow order Desk!!! What awesome news!! Im pumped!! :clap:yess:

"Hey Ray,

We have found a Marvel(R) Premium Format Figures - Colossus - Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Exclusive for you! Your wait list reservation #WBXXXXX for this item is due to become a live order on 2012-04-16. Your item will then ship out to you shortly after that!"

congrats :clap

i'm still hoping for a few people to cancel theirs :lol

My waitlist order was placed 2011-11-18 18:01:36

What are the chances this converts since it was 1.5-2 days after it sold out?

My waitlist order was placed 2011-11-18 18:01:36

What are the chances this converts since it was 1.5-2 days after it sold out?

i think if u got in a day or 2 late, you prob have a good chance. though waitlists aren't converting the way they used to, a few days after sellout should give you a good shot.

Thanks! Vaako and DarthChris

Hope the waitlist converts for all true collectors instead of flippers!

:horse

Do you think they will have this out by May? With everything being released sooner then comic con(July). I wonder what they will have on display that's not already released.

Do you think they will have this out by May? With everything being released sooner then comic con(July). I wonder what they will have on display that's not already released.

deadpool pf , batman pf , black widow pf, babydoll pf, rhino comiquette, freddy pf , hulk maquette ...

Back