Colossus Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i wish SS would've switched and did the 1/5 line in PF and 1/4 line in comiquettes.

for me 1/4 scale is more important so i try my best to stick to 1/4 scale. so far 2 comiquettes leaked into my collection, punisher and wolverine.

Sometimes I wish that too, but at least their PFs are improving.

Not getting any of the 1/4 scale comiquettes?

Huge X Men fan but im real dissapointed in this sculpt. I hoped after seeing it in person at Comic con I would like it but that didnt help. I actually liked it even less after seeing it. It looked very small for the X Men's Heavy Hitter. Even at 1/5 he should look massive. Bowen's is still better. I hope they get the PF right.

Huge X Men fan but im real dissapointed in this sculpt. I hoped after seeing it in person at Comic con I would like it but that didnt help. I actually liked it even less after seeing it. It looked very small for the X Men's Heavy Hitter. Even at 1/5 he should look massive. Bowen's is still better. I hope they get the PF right.

I had the same hopes for this piece as well but Sideshow has let me down on this one. I thought it would be bigger than this but its small. I hope the PF is better.

Make a Colossus that is smaller than the Gambit premium format. Disgusting.

Comiquettes and PF’s are different scales. The PF Colossus will be bigger than Gambit.

Sideshow is so inconsistant with their scales its absurd. It seems that a lot of statue manufactures are the same way. Scale is all over the place. Take the Hulk PF and Namor Comiquette for example. Hulk is supposed to much bigger than Namor but in this pic they are with in scale to each other.
P1010140.jpg

Sideshow is so inconsistant with their scales its absurd. It seems that a lot of statue manufactures are the same way. Scale is all over the place. Take the Hulk PF and Namor Comiquette for example. Hulk is supposed to much bigger than Namor but in this pic they are with in scale to each other.
P1010140.jpg

I haven't seen Namor in person but that pic looks like an optical illusion. Did you take the pic? Cause it looks like Hulk PF is a good distance back.

I haven't seen Namor in person but that pic looks like an optical illusion. Did you take the pic? Cause it looks like Hulk PF is a good distance back.

Sorry, there is no optical illusion The two sculpts are mere inches apart. I thought the Namor comiquette would have been smaller than the Hulk PF but Namor is holding his own size wise. Size is not consistant with these sculpts.

that pic is deceiving. they need to be side by side to make a fair comparison. Having said that, I have seen both in person and Namor is a bit larger than one would expect.

P1010140.jpg

Hulk and Namor are perfectly in scale with each other...that picture has a weird angle.

211jq79.jpg

Hulk and Namor are perfectly in scale with each other...that picture has a weird angle.

211jq79.jpg
Exactly my point, Namor is only 6'-2" and should be much smaller than Hulk. But this sculpt shows Namor at a bigger scale than what he should be at. Colossus appears to be at a much smaller scale than his Namor counterpart especially with him being at 7'-5" in the comic world.

^^looks like a good 6" to 8" apart (which would make a bit of a diff)...still I see your point^^
The distance is about right with Namor being in the foreground but the point is that Namor is rather large for a comiquette of a smaller scale. As a character, Colossus is much larger than Namor but comiquette appear to be smaller than what one would expect.

Of course it should seeing how Hulk is a far more popular character than Colossus. Sideshow will do Hulk right. I do like Sideshow's LBS Colossus but that dosen't do me any good since I don't collect that line. I hope Sideshow does a better job on a Colossus PF.

yeah,the bust is cool. but the comiquette nahh..i dont think that it has to do with the popularity of the character btw

Of course it should seeing how Hulk is a far more popular character than Colossus. Sideshow will do Hulk right. I do like Sideshow's LBS Colossus but that dosen't do me any good since I don't collect that line. I hope Sideshow does a better job on a Colossus PF.

I dont think its about popularity. Having an artist like Olivetti back it really adds to their focus and the quality and challenge goes up. I never thought a punisher comiquette could look so cool...looks like he would own up on a lot of other statues. I just think they sold Colosus short on this one and are relying on the character to sell it.

I dont think its about popularity. Having an artist like Olivetti back it really adds to their focus and the quality and challenge goes up. I never thought a punisher comiquette could look so cool...looks like he would own up on a lot of other statues. I just think they sold Colosus short on this one and are relying on the character to sell it.

totally agree.:lecture:lecture

Back