Colossus Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont think its about popularity. Having an artist like Olivetti back it really adds to their focus and the quality and challenge goes up. I never thought a punisher comiquette could look so cool...looks like he would own up on a lot of other statues. I just think they sold Colosus short on this one and are relying on the character to sell it.

:goodpost::exactly:

I dont think its about popularity. Having an artist like Olivetti back it really adds to their focus and the quality and challenge goes up. I never thought a punisher comiquette could look so cool...looks like he would own up on a lot of other statues. I just think they sold Colosus short on this one and are relying on the character to sell it.

totally agree.:lecture:lecture

I 2nd That :exactly:

Just received the 10 days notice from Sideshow. The colossus comiquette will be charged on the 14 Jan 2011 and shipping soon.

Might cancel this..still not feeling it.

Has any of you Freaks heard any rumblings of any sneaks or previews of Colossus PF?

We probably won't until the comiquette is released and shipped, so may be a while :( Then again we did hear about brown Wolvie b4 yellow was out.

I don't know why but I honestly thought this piece was going to get fixed before time to ship. It made zero sense to have Peter's head unchanged but not the arms. Colossus wasn't able to change just individual body parts, and I was convinced they were going to offer regular arms as well, but I was wrong. That and the pose didn't really grow on me, think this one is getting canceled.

Damn! The hits just keep on coming. Hulk, Thanos, Spidey and now Colossus. All in the last 2 months. My wallet is begging me to stop the pain. I just can't stand all the lines in his face. The Mr. Roboto look is frustrating. I actually dig everything else about this piece. The pose doesn't bother me at all. But that face......

I'm a HUGE X fan so cancelling this piece will be rough for me. I guess I'll have to decide soon enough.

Damn! The hits just keep on coming. Hulk, Thanos, Spidey and now Colossus. All in the last 2 months. My wallet is begging me to stop the pain. I just can't stand all the lines in his face. The Mr. Roboto look is frustrating. I actually dig everything else about this piece. The pose doesn't bother me at all. But that face......

I'm a HUGE X fan so cancelling this piece will be rough for me. I guess I'll have to decide soon enough.

Same here...I just not diggin the face...plus I bought all the mentiomed SS Marvel items you mentioned plus 3 more items on Flex and two 12" figures...I just can't swing this....but being an X fan myself, I finding it hard to cancel.

I've actually grown to like this costume alot within the last few recent months. If I find one for a good price, I might just pick him up

ITS GAME TIME! Time to decide if I should cancel. He is arriving sooner than I anticipated. I was really hoping to see an angel reveal before this ships. Im a big X Men fan and if I get this I will be getting all the other X Men in 1/5. My fear is that the 1/4 PF line will be very limited and some characters will never be made like what looks to be happening with the LOTR PF line.

I don't know why but I honestly thought this piece was going to get fixed before time to ship. It made zero sense to have Peter's head unchanged but not the arms. Colossus wasn't able to change just individual body parts , and I was convinced they were going to offer regular arms as well, but I was wrong. That and the pose didn't really grow on me, think this one is getting canceled.

Good point, actually...

Back