Collector from PA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frozendonkeywheel

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey, I have lurked here for a while but finally decided to join. My name is Sam, I am 26, and live in Northeastern PA. I collect a decent amount, but usually specified to properties I love. I'm a huge horror fanatic and have a decent amount of horror memorabilia. I also am a Batman fan who loves the Arkhamverse. I collect the DC Arkham line as well as other Batman figures. I normally collect figures. I only have two Hot Toys, Nicholson Joker and Ledger Joker 2.0. I also am one of last remaining LOST fans in the world, hence the username. I have a pretty large collection of LOST items (every figure they came out with minus the 1/6 Jack, John Locke's tigershark knife, MIB's roman dagger, and an accurate Failsafe Key).

I'm anxiously waiting for the DC BTAS figures and am hoping Hot Toys finally follows through on their Arkham/Batman Returns lines. Also waiting for the day that Hot Toys makes horror figures.

I look forward to being a part of this community. Cheers.

Welcome to the site Sam! Both of the Jokers that you have are incredible pieces.....I'm jealous :drool

Back