Collector from Ottawa, Canada

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clark_kent

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi all

I accidentally stumbled on Superman Christopher Reeves Hot Toys 1/6 back in April 2012 while googling. Been obsessed with Hot Toys and their 1/6 line ever since. I currently own the Superman Christopher Reeves & The Joker 1989.

Can't wait to be in more financial debt :panic: thx hot toys lol

Last edited:
wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, CK! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Sweet, a collector in my area. Welcome aboard. I am selling a Captain America First Avenger Hot Toys. Since your local I can sell it to you cheap if you're interested.

Sweet, a collector in my area. Welcome aboard. I am selling a Captain America First Avenger Hot Toys. Since your local I can sell it to you cheap if you're interested.

hi. i might be interested. whats condition of toy AND box? whats the price? can you send me link of some generic pics? please inbox me details. for some reason i cant send private messages.

hi. i might be interested. whats condition of toy AND box? whats the price? can you send me link of some generic pics? please inbox me details. for some reason i cant send private messages.

Actually I got like 6 PMs from you haha. I replied to one of them.

Hi all

I accidentally stumbled on Superman Christopher Reeves Hot Toys 1/6 back in April 2012 while googling. Been obsessed with Hot Toys and their 1/6 line ever since. I currently own the Superman Christopher Reeves & The Joker 1989.

That's how it starts. It's going to get worse.

Welcome to the board. :wave

Back