Collection Photos and Drawin's (Huge update on last page)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Collection Photos and Drawin's

Yikes, no, was going for more of a Jennifer Carpenter look who's naturally very slim, not unhealthily thin like Jolie.

Working on the clothes and general design of the thing some. Trying to work out the relationship of the shapes and forms to give it that contrived structured look of a designed whole.

Ealee Rue WIP 02 by dangercorpse, on Flickr

Just did this quick sketch that I had itching in the back of my head. Wanted to draw a Synx, a species of my one, as a Sith Lord. I also wanted to try out some different weapon styles for lightsabers and tried a polearm sort of thing. Not sure how much I like the lightsaber but I like the overall design.

For reference (already posted but it's a few pages back) this is the "main" Synx of my world, an immortal Rue infected girl named Esmareshkigal who was infected at a young age which also caused her to loose the ability to shape shift. Synx are kinda werewolf inspired and can shift between a bipedal human-ish form and a quadrapedal one.

The Black Dog by dangercorpse, on Flickr

And this is the Sith chick, who's older than Esme there.

Synx Sith Lord by dangercorpse, on Flickr

Last edited:

Thanks dude. Getting pretty close to done. Still some detailing and no doubt some tweaking. I'll probably sit on it for a few days before printing even after it's "done" as I always end up tweaking stuff after it's done.

Ealee Rue WIP 09 by dangercorpse, on Flickr

I tend to forget this thread exists. A lot of that is due to most of the illustration and design I do is commercial in nature an often not stuff I can share or it can be rather boring.

Wow… my last post was THREE YEARS AGO. That sounds about right as the last three years of my life have been rather stressful and I didn't have a lot of personal time to do illustration.

Anyway, since the last thing I posted here… in order from oldest to newest.

Synx Sith 2 by James Seaman, on Flickr
poor-TIM by dedguy-junk, on Flickr
Rails Rumble 2012 by James Seaman, on Flickr
The Black Dog sketch by James Seaman, on Flickr
Spider-Man group final print by James Seaman, on Flickr
The Ladu player art by James Seaman, on Flickr
Spooky Dicks… back in town. by James Seaman, on Flickr

Back