Collecting The Precious @ TheOneRing.Net

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats! What a privilege!

On that note, I may have something cool for u to review in May/June if ur interested...a nice big and long lotr/hobbit replica prop made by weta.

Thanks everyone! Already thinking about what I want to talk about next.

Willocrew- sounds very interesting! Send me a pm.

Here's a suggestion. Rather than focusing on "product" why don't you cover a broader range of material rather than just current commercial items. Otherwise you really won't have much to add now will you? I for example have a massive collection of merchandising and company correspondence related to Bakshi's adaptation of the films. This includes internal memos and paperwork as well as images of unreleased products. I am sure there are boatloads of collectors out there with all sorts of information that is hidden and tucked away. Another area would be foreign editions of Tolkien's work. There are great sites out there with foreign language versions of the Hobbit, many have fantastic artwork on the covers. Finally you could focus on 1 of a kind original art. Hopefully the column won't be just promotional but actually informational and somewhat historical as well.

Very nice interview Josh, well done mate. :clap

Looking forward to many more.

When do you think your GTG Maquette review will be up on TORn?

:duff
Bill

Updated the first post with all the reviews and interviews we've done at TORn. Will try to keep this updated as we do a new interview or review.

Nice one Josh :clap...I have been reading and enjoying your review and interviews from the start. :clap

Keep up the good work mate. :hi5:

:duff
Bill

New article posted about collecting the hobbit as of now with what we know right now.

Back