Collecting The Precious @ TheOneRing.Net

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boromir statue review added

Thanks Josh for the awesome articles :clap. I'm looking forward to the future ones. I am a fairly new LOTR statue collector (only 3 months I think), but it was after reading your Sideshow's Gandalf The Grey maquette review that made me decide to start collecting! :yess:

Thank you for checking them out. :duff First things first welcome to collecting the best subject matter IMO. I'm glad you're enjoying the ride so far collecting Sideshow's line of statues. Its been a great time so far for me and I've been doing this for a bit. Do check out some of Weta's products as well. I think you'll be pleased with them.

Thank you for checking them out. :duff First things first welcome to collecting the best subject matter IMO. I'm glad you're enjoying the ride so far collecting Sideshow's line of statues. Its been a great time so far for me and I've been doing this for a bit. Do check out some of Weta's products as well. I think you'll be pleased with them.

Yep, I like Weta too. I love their environments (I have Bag End, Orthanc and Rivendell, so far - waiting excitedly for Barad-dur). I've read all your reviews on these awesome environments! It really helps with the many pictures you include in the articles; it makes a prospective buyer decide quite easily. :clap

Yep, I like Weta too. I love their environments (I have Bag End, Orthanc and Rivendell, so far - waiting excitedly for Barad-dur). I've read all your reviews on these awesome environments! It really helps with the many pictures you include in the articles; it makes a prospective buyer decide quite easily. :clap

Cool! Yeah, Weta's stuff is pretty amazing as well. Obviously, they know how to do things right when it comes to Middle-Earth. That's one thing I shoot for is giving the reader enough info that the choice is much easier. Again, thank you for reading them and the kind words.

Thanks but check out Chris reviews of the Lego stuff.

I can put the links here if you want?

Back