Code 3 X-wing or Efx X-wing?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what do you guys think of that stand I posted? Any ideas how we can engineer this?

Thanks for the picture. It might be worth combining the design of both stands. The koto is a rather tight fit with no hooks. However it's tilted to the side and angled slightly downwards and held there by gravity.

Perhaps that might be easier to make?

The stand is somewhat adjustable and has hooks at the back.

Thanks for the pictures. This is totally different from what I was expecting and is actually a pretty good approach. I guess the Koto is really a much enhanced version of the FineMolds X-Wing

So what do you guys think of that stand I posted? Any ideas how we can engineer this?

Oh didn't see the link :p
Looks like he drilled a seperate hole instead of using the existing pit but then again this is not the Koto so he may not even have that behind that hatch.

OK screw this!!&*#$

The X-Wing being the best space ship design in history of SciFi besides the other being the MF which I cannot even think of affording :'( ( I saw a model kit prepainted (likely being the Fine molds 1/72) in my recent HK trip going for U$1200 !!!!) I am picking a 2nd one up so I can display two in formation :drool

Back