Code 3 Darth Vader Tie Fighter Edition Size?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The AT-ST is going for a higher price than Vader's TIE Fighter. The edition size for Code 3 regular Vader's TIE is indeed 5000 as you could see on some pics on post #7 on previous page.

The first Code 3 I got was the AT-ST and I was also very impressed by it. It might not be Studio Scale (neither is the MR Snowspeeder for example) but it is quite accurate and the details are amazing.

DisplayEndorImperials.jpg

Then I got Vader's TIE Advanced (regular) for a good price too and again I was impressed. In fact that was the starting point for me to make the new cabinet where to display a Vader section:

Vaderdisplay02.jpg

unless sideshow or efx start flooding the market with sw models, a few years down the road it's almost certain the price will go up after selling out. The quality is there to make this a collector item not cheap toys, even though it's priced like one currently. And darth vader tie fighter is a popular model in star war.

I need to hunt down an attakus or ss pf darth vader to display next to it.

Those went clearance years ago and have been sitting around since then. They will go up from 90 yeah but I don't see them going over 200.

Those went clearance years ago and have been sitting around since then. They will go up from 90 yeah but I don't see them going over 200.

I think this was the last sw model that got released, the license got pulled right after they released it, it takes time to sell out 5000 that is a huge ES. Only the tie fighter and transporter still going for good price, everything else is already priced very high. Anyway point is you not going to lose money on this item at such low price, it's a very good deal.

I want the x-wing to go opposite the tie fighter, then have this in the middle: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=200050

how cool would that be!

Back