Code 3 Darth Vader Tie Fighter Edition Size?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really want a studio scale deathstar, if done well it will be epic!

so the star war vehicles license is separate from the figures license? that would explain why ss never made any models.

Don't have Detolf so not sure. Mine are here:

collectiondisplay32.jpg

collectiondisplay34.jpg

I love those display cases! Can you give me some details on them? Great display!

Damn that's a sweet display, Serg. The custom cabinets looks nice and the lighting is cool, but the layout/grouping of the pieces is fantastic and looks well thought out. Props to you sir!

Damn that's a sweet display, Serg. The custom cabinets looks nice and the lighting is cool, but the layout/grouping of the pieces is fantastic and looks well thought out. Props to you sir!

Thank you, there were some changes since these pics were taken, also better inside lighting :)

ah, gotcha! Looks fantastic!

Thanks again :duff

Serg definitely has the discipline to hold to his focus. I wish I had too :lol

Serg definitely has the discipline to hold to his focus. I wish I had too :lol

When budget is limited, this is an excellent choice. Plus the Imperials have the coolest looking armors, weapons and ships in SW :exactly::yess: Going overboard and buying everything, then selling many of the items back is not my way, never was :)

Finally received the tie fighter, and i cannot emphasis how crazy a deal this is. Not sure what to expect but was totally floored. First the size is HUGE much larger than what the picture led on, second the details and craftsmanship(and packaging) is very highend on par with master replicas.

Frankly i am completely puzzled why this thing isnt going for close to 4 figures given there are only very few highend star war models. Maybe not many people know it exists?

Amazon still has a bunch of them going for $130ish, that's cheaper than the price of a sideshow 12" plastic doll . Any collector needs to get this, period. Get it before it's soldout.

INSANE PRICE!

ps i am going to order another for storage.

Finally received the tie fighter, and i cannot emphasis how crazy a deal this is. Not sure what to expect but was totally floored. First the size is HUGE much larger than what the picture led on, second the details and craftsmanship(and packaging) is very highend on par with master replicas.

Frankly i am completely puzzled why this thing isnt going for close to 4 figures given there are only very few highend star war models. Maybe not many people know it exists?

Amazon still has a bunch of them going for $130ish, that's cheaper than the price of a sideshow 12" plastic doll . Any collector needs to get this, period. Get it before it's soldout.

INSANE PRICE!

ps i am going to order another for storage.

It's $90 plus $41 shipping on Amazon.

Last edited:
I'm seriously thinking about it right now. :slap

unless sideshow or efx start flooding the market with sw models, a few years down the road it's almost certain the price will go up after selling out. The quality is there to make this a collector item not cheap toys, even though it's priced like one currently. And darth vader tie fighter is a popular model in star war.

I need to hunt down an attakus or ss pf darth vader to display next to it.

unless sideshow or efx start flooding the market with sw models, a few years down the road it's almost certain the price will go up after selling out. The quality is there to make this a collector item not cheap toys, even though it's priced like one currently. And darth vader tie fighter is a popular model in star war.

I need to hunt down an attakus or ss pf darth vader to display next to it.

Trust me, if this was a Code 3 AT-ST, I'd be all over this like devilof76 is all over Stacey Dash. :lol

I did get that SSC Vader PF. It's really nice. The rumor is SSC will come out with a new one.

EDIT: I did buy the efx X-wing also. So damn beautiful!

Back