Cobraka22's Collection 5/31 Updated Full Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Cobraka22's Collection (4/24 Update, DX08 Joker, full detolf shots)

Just got in the Kotobukiya Killing Joke Joker!

Re: Cobraka22's Collection (6/24 Update, Kotobukiya Killing Joke Joker)

Those candy cabs are hot! love the collection too. Ever heard of hyperspin?

Very cool acquisition ;)

Moved from my apartment to a house. Kinda sad to take down my wall to wall posters/comics....

But I got a way bigger room for my stuff and so far I am going for a cleaner approach with some framed posters from the series I collect.

I have the original theatrical Begins poster, why so serious poster, bane rise poster and the original half mask iron man 1 posters around the other parts of the room that can not be seen in the picture.

Moved from my apartment to a house. Kinda sad to take down my wall to wall posters/comics....

But I got a way bigger room for my stuff and so far I am going for a cleaner approach with some framed posters from the series I collect.

I have the original theatrical Begins poster, why so serious poster, bane rise poster and the original half mask iron man 1 posters around the other parts of the room that can not be seen in the picture.

Great Great Update Pic my Friend, WOW! Excellent Post; Cobra

Re: Cobraka22's Collection (7/24 Update, New House Setup)

The new collection set up looks amazing man. I've always liked the way you incorporate the props, comics, and figures together.

New and I think final?!? addition to My nolanverse 1/6 collection, Catwoman and Batpod!

Updated tweaked display:

Re: Cobraka22's Collection (8/2 Update, Catwoman, Batpod, New Setup Pics)

Nice update bro ;)

New and I think final?!? addition to My nolanverse 1/6 collection, Catwoman and Batpod!

Updated tweaked display:

Great Great Scores and Update & Pic's my Friend, WOW! but are you getting the Batmobile to go with the Batpod? Excellent Post; Cobra

Thanks you guys for always checking my thread and replying. I appreciate it!

I have a tyco 1/6 tumbler I repainted, it's under my coffe table in my living room for the time being.

Just love your set up mate. Keep coming back to take alook. Love the Killing Joke statue, very nice. Did you modify the DX12 cape yourself? Looks great.

Last edited:

Thanks man!

My cape on My DX12 & OC Bats are By TonyMeis. They are great material and fall nicely!

New update, haven't posted in awhile. Just got in the SSC Vader so I figured why not.

Been starting a mini Star Wars collection.

Here is where I'm at so far :

Last edited:
Last edited:
Re: Cobraka22's Collection (2/25 Update, Star Wars 1/6 setup)

Awesome. I really want one in my house. I have a good lagless Panasonic to go with it too.

Re: Cobraka22's Collection (3/3 Update, SSC Harley Quinn)

Just grabbed the SSC Harley Quinn! Put her by my favorite iteration of joker.

I also added an updated collection pic on page 1.

Re: Cobraka22's Collection (3/3 Update, SSC Harley Quinn)

Hey dude, long time since I last visited your thread...but its still as fantastic as I last remember it! Super collection and set ups buddy :clap

Back