Cobra Trooper Photo/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well i think any head will fit. But you will have to find a head small enough to fit the helmet.

The one that comes with the slim true type works good.
King Darkness used it on his trooper.

Soldier Story heads usually run a little smaller than SSC or most HT heads.

Good to know, thanks!

You could have the Glider Viper now with one of Face's decals.:naughty

That's a great idea :)
Well, I ordered one set of decals, I may have to do both down the road.
I was going to customize the current officer, but I had a change of heart when he got here. I switched heads on him with the trooper, and I'm convinced this is Scarface now. I need to carve him up still, but I clearly need more troopers and at least one more officer.

Nah, I'm good right now...

100_1438.jpg

100_1440.jpg

100_1443.jpg

100_1432.jpg

But they are awfully addicting...

Last edited:
Then you should give me yours. It can be your way of saying "I missed you Floss" :naughty

BTW, I dig the new Zeck avatar and sig theme you have :rock

I'll Will it to ya. :p As for the theme, thanks. The Joe one I had was also Zeck. Just wish IDW would tap him for the new series or at least to replace Campbell's fanime style for the classic covers.

Cambell's covers are rediculous. That stylized bs was played out even when he was doing Danger Girl and certainly doesn't translate well with Joe.

Cambell's covers are rediculous. That stylized bs was played out even when he was doing Danger Girl and certainly doesn't translate well with Joe.

Eh, I think his style fit for Danger Girl and Gen 13. Selling "hotly drawn" chicks to young boys who have a better chance at scoring a first printing of Amazing Fantasy #15 than getting laid, is a smart marketing scheme. But to those who want more out of their comics than nipples and camel toes, his doodles look like nothing more than Archie on roids. That said, I've seen a hell of a lot worse (Jae Lee), and bought a hell of a lot worse, because of good story.

awesome shots, guys.

and nam...love your sig and avatar. zeck = the king.

Last edited:
Scott Campbell is ridiculous.... Bottom line. Even re-colored original covers of key issues would be better... way better. Say a re-colored issue #1 on the cover of trade #1? Anyway... I'll will ya my Trooper too , Nam. :rock

cheap cheap! ordered 2 at that price plus got officer for $60! So this will give me 3 troops plus 1 officer total. should be set with that amount!

Well it says 3 available and so far you two have order 4 and it still says 3 available. I hate when sales aren't live.

Back