Cobra Trooper Photo/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I just wish there were more heads that worked with these besides the other officers and snipers. I mean they aren't clones. So if anybody has an good leads on heads that work, please let us know! I may be willing to trade the trooper head off :monkey3

But do they fit the helmet? That is the important thing, that and needing a short neck adaptor for some of them can complicate things.

I was at Hastings last week, I wish they would have had this sale there. They did have Indy for $49.99 and the Hobbits for $19.99.

What is Hastings exactly? Its it a big store like a wal-mart? I know from their site they don't just sell toys. Apparently there is a couple by me 30 or 50 miles away. If they were closer or if I had a reason for going north, I would check one out.

Ah, Ok. That makes sense. I remember the good old days when Media Play carried Sideshow figures. I got a Nosferatu 12" figure for $7 on clearence once! Nice to know there is still a place kind of like that around.

Do they by chance match prices with their wesbite/amazon? If so you could always try bringing the amazon page into the store if the site doesn't come through.

If they're through Amazon, then odds are every single one of us would get one. Not fulfilling those orders would cause serious problems for Hastings, possibly causing them to lose their marketplace account.

Back