Cobra Throne Announced!--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pics pics pics ..... come on pics .... :lol

OK. Try to ignore the crappy wall, my collection room is under construction.

dscn0081bk.jpg

dscn0084v.jpg

dscn0078u.jpg

dscn0071u.jpg

dscn0072i.jpg

dscn0074oh.jpg

I got to admit the CCC cape on him doesn't work so well. It looks like the cape is on inside out. For whatever reason it looks fine on CCC though. :confused:

I don't have any dresses for him :(

How about this though?

dsc01571dj.jpg

He's going to make GI Joe and offer they can't refuse :lol

Last edited:
I got to admit the CCC cape on him doesn't work so well. It looks like the cape is on inside out. For whatever reason it looks fine on CCC though. :confused:

Good thing it doesn't bother me. However, I prefer CC without a cape, even in a throne setting. I don't think he ever wore one in the comics, and except for couple brief scenes in the cartoon (in one Mass Device episode and the beginning of the movie). I want those Praji gloves though. Until then, the cape stays on.

Good thing it doesn't bother me. However, I prefer CC without a cape, even in a throne setting. I don't think he ever wore one in the comics, and except for couple brief scenes in the cartoon (in one Mass Device episode and the beginning of the movie). I want those Praji gloves though. Until then, the cape stays on.

He was one here:

Fullview_COBRA_COMMANDER.png

Cool pic's Shock it's awesome do I spy Snake Eye's behind the Commander's Throne.

I just got mine today...awesome...just pure awesome. BM is right, this is the equivalent of how awesome Jabba the Hutt environment is. Just a great piece all around.

Here are some approximate dimesions of this for those of you with limited space:

Cobra Throne
10" wide x 14" high x 8" deep

Base

12.5" wide x 2" high x 11" deep

The throne can be displayed seperate from the base though (thanks to those magnets instead of pegs). So here is a great alternative use for the base!

dsc01569a.jpg

So don't let a lack of room stop you from picking this piece up. You would rank below those that bought CCCs if you don't buy this :lecture

Damn, just the trone alone is 14" :google

Do you have SS Vader, Buttly? He is the absolute largetest thing that fits on my shelves, with about 1/16" or less to spare. How is the throne compared to Vader?

Throne is just over 14", about 14 & a 1/4. If you have exactly 14" of space, it's not gonna work. Throne is gonna be my centerpiece while figures go on the shelves. You can't clear a space for the throne Darkness? It'll suck to miss this one.

He was one here:

Fullview_COBRA_COMMANDER.png

My point was that CC was rarely seen with a cape. He looked ready for action without one. However, you have made me change my mind. Well, you and all the previous Cobra Commander pics. I want to get the Drizzle cape, some German officer boots and Praji gloves. The red inner lining makes the figure stand out much better. Hopefully I can still get one.

King (and everyone with a Detolf) you are in luck. The throne (without using the base) is just a bit shorter than Vader (who I have on his base even).

dsc01574r.jpg

That Throne is a great size. I'm tempted to pick one up in the near future.

Got the throne just now (#116).

Never thought I'd ever buy such an expensive chair that wasn't meant for actual people...but this thing is killer diller! :joy

Back