Cobra Throne Announced!--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My little contribution:

109.jpg

And a little gratuitous shot with the rest of the family...:D

107.jpg

really like that display cabinet, what is that?

really like that display cabinet, what is that?

Yeah, that is sweet as hell!

Got my Cobra Throne all set up in the Detolf. Little disappointed/surprised I couldn't have it with the base though. Oh well. I'll have to figure something better out if/when the basement gets finished!

Awesome piece, though. I think my number's 96?

Hmmm.... I"m not sure if I should be happy or a little pissed off, but my Waitlist order converted yesterday. Sideshow converted my waitlist, charged me, and shipped it out without sending me a single email until this morning. Oh well, I guess I can just sell it later.

Hmmm.... I"m not sure if I should be happy or a little pissed off, but my Waitlist order converted yesterday. Sideshow converted my waitlist, charged me, and shipped it out without sending me a single email until this morning. Oh well, I guess I can just sell it later.

At least you get a e-mail, I don't hear about anything... it just converts and BAM I have a piece at my house :rotfl

I never get this. If you don't want it, bail off the waitlist. People've already been talking about converts and you know it's shipping... :dunno

Thanks everyone for the compliments!

Lerath, it's just a standard store display case I found off Craigslists for a couple hundred bucks...but I knew right away when I saw it would be perfect...

not sure if I am going to keep the throne or not since it takes up too much shelf room, but here is my display for now.

CIMG1142.jpg

I think there are some people here with real issues. Jealous Moderators who delete posts of Pics and conversations. So whoever deleted my pic can get a life. It must take a real disapointing life or a bad marraige to cause one to take so much pride in deleting others posts.

Back