Cobra Throne Announced!--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Cobra Throne Announced!

sadly this throne will be more expensive than it should be...100+ easy

This is a must have for anyone with a CC imo...how could you not?

The main issue I have with the price is the material, I don't need it to be Polystone, regular plastic will do just fine.
If SSC used regular plastic I'm sure it'll be less expensive and under $100, that would get far more people buying this then if it was more expensive Polystone.

I will be getting this, but since it doesn't have an EX, I will wait until release and get it off eBay or from an online retailer.

Space is the biggest issue. That and being in the military we move every 2 or 3 years. Not to mention everytime I deploy I pack everything up before I leave, just so my wife doesn't have to in case.....

That is the biggest reason I think I will pass. I think it looks absolutely great. And if I can talk the wife into letting me take over more space in the house then who knows.

Its gonna be expensive, we all know that.

So if its to rich for your blood move on, you caca non-throne buying sissies :moon

:D :lol :joy :rock

comicthrone.jpg

:rock :rock :rock :rock

Pics!!!!!!!!!!!! Ignoring the red CC, the throne is beautiful! Love the steps and base to it! :rock

IMG_0839.JPG

this piece has so much display potential after looking at that pic...destro standing to the right and storm shadow to the left with cobra troopers surrounding..with Zartan lurking too

what a great collectible....

Sideshow stepping it up lately...? !

Back