Cobra Throne Announced!--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Basically, yeah.

I have been telling myself for months "If this was $100 I would buy it in a heartbeat"....now I can get it for $100 and dont really want to :dunno......:lol

Basically, yeah.

I have been telling myself for months "If this was $100 I would buy it in a heartbeat"....now I can get it for $100 and dont really want to :dunno......:lol

I'd rather have CC standing in the center of the Cobras for my display. Buying the throne would've meant taking him out of the Joe display or losing a whole shelf to display him with it. The latter wasn't an option and as cool as the throne is, I spent so much time trimming my collection to be less ADD that the last thing I need is some random anomaly from my collection outside of the slotted Joe space. Kinda hard to explain but I think you know what I mean.

Lots of words.......................King no want throne. It make display odd. King pass.

:lol :lol :lol

Honestly, I am one wild hair away from ordering. I still want it, but...I dont know...Never really been so indecisive about a purchase before.

It looks amazing, would look great in my collection, but something just keeps me from pulling the trigger.....:dunno

Maybe I should start a thread about my indecisive feelings. Maybe make a poll too :lol

I'm sitting on a $50 one. If I had a $100 one I might order it. I'm like King though it looks great and I would love to use it with CCC but I just can't get myself to pull the trigger. :lol

i was hoping for a 100 GC to use on this too. but i thought about it and still don't want it. i like my CC standing with a couple troopers next to him.

Nah I'm lazy. I'm gonna let you do all the work and just figure out what I'll do based off that. :lol

Damn it, you beat me to the lazy way out. Well I'll show you! Not gonna make a thread :pfft:

i was hoping for a 100 GC to use on this too. but i thought about it and still don't want it. i like my CC standing with a couple troopers next to him.

Good choice.

I'm probably gonna use my $100 towards the 1:1 Indy Fertility Idol.

Damn it, you beat me to the lazy way out. Well I'll show you! Not gonna make a thread :pfft:

Good choice.

I'm probably gonna use my $100 towards the 1:1 Indy Fertility Idol.

What can I say 'cept great minds think alike? this is the exact same thing I'm eyeballing. That or considering getting the regular KOTCS Indy for free + shipping + taxes.

Back