Cobra Throne Announced!--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The photos were meant to be offensive, just like your Derogatory remarks made today in this post topic. That is what speaks volumes.
Cleanup your act and be a constructive collector.

I don't recall starting ____ with you today, nor the prior week. You're the instigator on this one, as you were when I posted pics replying to a derogatory post aimed at me by kl241, as you're hillbilly as has been since the beginning. You took offense to things that frankly, had nothing to do with you and then instigated a fight between us. Your animosity stems from an "elite" joke that's been going on here between forum members since looooooooong before you joined. It's completely unwarranted and misguided. The little statement in your sig confirms it. Perhaps, Gladys, you'd find your experience on this forum better if you kept your ____ing nose out of other peoples business? Just sayin...:huh

Its a messageboard, if you have private conversations utilize the IMs on this board or a phone.

Bottom line, grow up.

Its a messageboard, if you have private conversations utilize the IMs on this board or a phone.

Bottom line, grow up.

IronyMeterSplode.jpg

Funny coming from the crybaby. :lol

Last edited:
Back