Cobra Throne Announced!--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think there are some people here with real issues. Jealous Moderators who delete posts of Pics and conversations. So whoever deleted my pic can get a life. It must take a real disapointing life or a bad marraige to cause one to take so much pride in deleting others posts.

I didn't get to see the pic, PM me if possible :(

picture.php

My THRONE Display

That is the best deleted pic I've ever seen! :rolleyes:

Its one page 49. Thanks for checking before blowing up.

Oh, and thanks for seeing my throne pics too starting on page 42.

Last edited:
That is the best deleted pic I've ever seen! :rolleyes:

Its one page 49. Thanks for checking before blowing up.

Oh, and thanks for seeing my throne pics too starting on page 42.

I see you edited your post...did you decide "Consider yourself warned" a little Harsh?

Glad to hear it! This is a great piece and people shouldn't pass on it just because of its size. The price point is another matter though. It is the price of 2 figures afterall. But it just makes Cobra Commander's presence so much more dominating.

Glad to hear it! This is a great piece and people shouldn't pass on it just because of its size. The price point is another matter though. It is the price of 2 figures afterall. But it just makes Cobra Commander's presence so much more dominating.

Drizzle cape, Praji gloves and DiD boots do just fine for that. :lol

So what you really mean is that you want to be talked into getting this?

Plus the epaulets, braid, and leather that Elvis1976 added.

For me, it was either or, cape or epaulets, braid, etc., because the cape covers it all up. Given that he's hooded and comes with the cane, I went with cape.

Back