Cobra Sniper.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That balaclave that you painted looks to be a great match to the camo, so if you weather the camo and stick with the balaclava, you might need to weather the balaclava as well.

I was just thinking that last night and I'm not so sure about that it...:lol I think I might leave them clean for now and see how it goes with the rest of my accessories coming this week.

I got my Sniper the other day and I think he's great. He looks pretty cools with my other troopers.

Nice display.
I dont know why the color of Sniper bothers me. I think he looks cool on his own. But he stands out way too much next to the other troopers. Even more than the Cobra Commander (I dont think he would have allowed that :lol).

I actually think he will be a good companion for Firefly.

I think it has to do with the fact that I changed my Cobra Officer to look like original figure (black and blue and silver emblems). No more red or tan colors on him.

I plan on doing the same once I get a Officer. I really need to catch up with the variant troopers it's the only part of this line that I've slacked on.

header.jpg

Just added FUMBLES to the Cool Toy Review Photo Archive.

OIC. Still though (and I just read your Poppies comments) I think this figure is great! Really nice addition to the Cobra ranks, light years better than the CCC.

Back