Cobra Sniper.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
227963.1020.A.jpg

Close, but not nearly enough mascara and eyeliner on the Sideshow head. :lol

The sniper sculpt has a squinting Luke Wilson look to me. The shape of the head and how he has a wide jaw.

luke_wilson_8260179.jpg

I have been "futzing" my Sniper in order to get him set up like I want him and something occured to me.

When you are poor and strange, you are "crazy".

When you are rich and strange, you are "eccentric".

When you are a child and mess around with 1:6 scale action figures, you are "playing".

When you are an adult and mess around with 1:6 scale action figures, you are "futzing".

I have been "futzing" my Sniper in order to get him set up like I want him and something occured to me.

When you are poor and strange, you are "crazy".

When you are rich and strange, you are "eccentric".

When you are a child and mess around with 1:6 scale action figures, you are "playing".

When you are an adult and mess around with 1:6 scale action figures, you are "futzing".

I dunno. When Ski's making throwing noises with his Storm Shadow's ninja stars and then makes "ka-ching!" blocking noises with Snake Eyes' sword, and then making machine gun noises as Snake Eyes takes pop shots at a backflipping Storm Shadow, that's playing. :p Anybody who saw P!tu's review of Dutch would also say that's playing. :lol Personally, I couldn't give a rat's ass. If I'm messing around with the gear on one of my figures and someone wants to say I'm playing with it, it doesn't bother me. I look at it as, correcting something so that it's more visibly appealing is futzing beit fixing a uniform, or posing a 3 3/4" action figure with his gun aimed. Cute observation though. :D

Always a big kid and will die a big kid!

She's locked in now, enjoy the rid :lol

Nah, she knows my personality and it's not really that big of a deal as long as I'm happy. There's other worse cases that I could be doin like dealing crack to a guy on the streets named Craw.

what does your wife say about your "futzing" episodes?:lol

do you get the eye-roll?

I only get that when she wants to get frisky and I make her wait to check out what's in the Sideshow box. One day she was feeling anxious and I'd just gotten a big order so commented something to the effect of, "Gimme a sec. I gotta clear my toys off the bed." That got the eye roll! :lol

I only get that when she wants to get frisky and I make her wait to check out what's in the Sideshow box. One day she was feeling anxious and I'd just gotten a big order so commented something to the effect of, "Gimme a sec. I gotta clear my toys off the bed." That got the eye roll! :lol

:lol...awesome.

my new clone troop came complete with pew-pew laser noises. he has been in pretty much constant battle since i got him this week.

i was at checking out at walmart yesterday with about 8 new sw figures. the lady said, 'oh, somebody's getting lucky today. how old are they?" i was like, '35'.

:lol...awesome.

my new clone troop came complete with pew-pew laser noises. he has been in pretty much constant battle since i got him this week.

i was at checking out at walmart yesterday with about 8 new sw figures. the lady said, 'oh, somebody's getting lucky today. how old are they?" i was like, '35'.

I like this one better...

img_1828.jpg

:lol and Deak that was EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:lol

Red planet Toys has the Sniper parted out if anyone is intrested.

Btw, I need your guys opinion. I have all the pieces necessary to make the Sniper. Im o the fence on should I keep him in black (A made up figure that looks cool), or should I give him the blue uniform (regular Cobra Trooper) but with sniper gear. I have enough stuff to make one or the other. What would you guys do?

Last edited:
Back