COBRA Scrap Iron (Kit-Bash) with Rocket Launcher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that's a good idea. It looks better in the new pics you posted though. Especially the red. The flash made it look pink.

Yeah Devil, I think I will dye it. Maybe it will make the red stand out more? I'll give a go this weekend.

Thanks,

Rob

If I remember correctly, I used a three inch square for the main body. I have the original 3/4 figure but he is in one of many boxes in the garage, so I didn't use him as a reference. I used a picture from yojoe and eyeballed it to get the measurements and drew up a rough blueprint and made it out of cardboard first. Then I used styrene and model kit parts (from a space shuttle station and airplane parts-I think) to build it.

Very nice. What was your formula for working the launcher up to 1/6?

After seeing this thread on Scrap Iron I think that is where I'm gonna go with my next custom. I love the rocket launcher, might pick your brain about it and I'm gonna start up gathering parts for SI, he's one of my all time favorites. I love his voice on the cartoon.

Great job bro! :rock

Back