Cobra Commander!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do 12 inch figures tend to increase in value much or do they stay pretty steady? Could these possibly be worth a lot more or are there to many available.

Do 12 inch figures tend to increase in value much or do they stay pretty steady? Could these possibly be worth a lot more or are there to many available.

Depends on the supply and demand. I think the Joe line will hold way more value than the Star Wars line which you can get old figures, even exclusives, for less than what they retailed for.

It matters because if something wont hold its value then it makes it less appealing. It is silly to buy something that may be cheaper down the road but smart if it has a good chance of being worth more. Plus, this line is OK but id like to see it in person. I saw a custom snake eyes on Ebay that looks better than the sideshow version, atleast in the pics. So im worried I may not like it once its here.

It matters because if something wont hold its value then it makes it less appealing. It is silly to buy something that may be cheaper down the road but smart if it has a good chance of being worth more. Plus, this line is OK but id like to see it in person. I saw a custom snake eyes on Ebay that looks better than the sideshow version, atleast in the pics. So im worried I may not like it once its here.

Buy it cause you like the character/property and you won't go wrong.

As a kid I used to be able to talk like Cobra Commander and Star Scream, it was the best of times and today prolly the worst of times!!!

So cool as a kid to be able to do that though while playing with the Joe's or Transformers... There's my embarrassing moment as a kid, that's how deep my love goes for this character!!!!

actually i like the fact that SS actually gave us a sorta necessary exclusive item for a change. i'm sick of all the lame exclusives that never get used.

I don't really see how the exclusive accessory is necessary. I mean, it's cool, but I don't recall any instance where the character used one of those. However, I may be mistaken, because I'm not a huge comics fan. Nevertheless as far as I'm concerned, as long as he has his trademark laser pistol, he's good.

Still gonna wait for a more 'toon/1982 accurate version though.

My waitlist for both SE Ex and CC Ex came through over the weekend!

U SOB, lol, yeah mine has converted. I'm waiting on the SE Ex... I have the CC Ex all ready submitted. Hey I got an idea why don't u cancel yours and we can see if my converts!!! :maul:maul:maul

I saw them both Snake Eyes and Cobra Commander in person at SDCC. BUY THEM!

I don't really see how the exclusive accessory is necessary. I mean, it's cool, but I don't recall any instance where the character used one of those. However, I may be mistaken, because I'm not a huge comics fan. Nevertheless as far as I'm concerned, as long as he has his trademark laser pistol, he's good.

I think it suits his personality perfectly and is something you would expect him to have. He might have had some in some of the Devil's Due artwork...I can't recall.

Its a pimpcane... what more does one need to know?

Back