Cobra Commander!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had to go Flex because of other Flex payments, this would of been fine it didn't come early :banghead:banghead

Commander why couldn't u wait 10 more days.

Nothing yet. :(

The Mike, ur a GI JOE fan? :confused: Right on buddy, I have mine Flex'd but I'm sure I'll pay for it ahead of time.

Has anyone ever had something on Flex and whenever it's all ready arrived at the SS warehouse although whenever you decide to pay ahead of Flex schedule they do not have it in stock?

The Mike, ur a GI JOE fan? :confused: Right on buddy, I have mine Flex'd but I'm sure I'll pay for it ahead of time.

Oh yeah, old school, I still have my 80s Joes (mostly Cobras) in a box at my folks house :lol

Has anyone ever had something on Flex and whenever it's all ready arrived at the SS warehouse although whenever you decide to pay ahead of Flex schedule they do not have it in stock?

I believe if you call and pay in full they'll do it or at least that is what someone posted.

Man. Mine is still at processing. Probably won't go through until tomorrow. :( At least its getting shipped to work which means it'll be here a day faster. :rock

I'm still sittin pretty at Processing as well. For some reason this is always where the wait becomes painful, right when it's just out of reach!

On the the plus side I just found out I've got a total of $6 in reward points... :blissysmi

Mine has been charged, but is on "Processing"... but that might be because it's in an order I placed at SDCC last year with several other products. I expect it will ship today or tomorrow.

Oh yeah this is an SDCC product. Damn that means all of those will get processed before ours. :mad:

CConthrone.jpg

It's only a matter of days now!!!! :devil:devil:devil

Back