Cobra Commander!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shoulda just gave us this:

cobracommander.jpg

I prefer the trenchcoat, but yeah an exclusive of his shell mask would rock.

However, maybe they will make a SDCC version of CC with cape and shell face.

CC with the cape (far right, not mort)! SDCC ex. Someone said Zartan, but no way. I also think there will be Comando Snakes (far left)

on the countdown page

I got a notice that my my waitlist Ex CC will convert on 5/2. :chew
I originally cancelled this figure last September thinking I wasnt going to collect Joes, but after I got SE I decided to stop collecting SW and put myself back waitlist for the EX CC and did so on 3/29/09. I didnt think it would convert this quickly. I wonder how many people have cancelled their order for this figure.

Last edited:
You can probably thank me for it. I canceled mine. I'm tired of Sideshow's Hasbroness.

Oh yeah!! I can't wait!!

Dear Valued Collector,

We will begin processing all orders for the Cobra Commander 12-inch Figure – Sideshow Exclusive collectible (item #26141) on May 4th. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order.

Dang, beat me to it!

We will begin processing all orders for the Cobra Commander 12-inch Figure – Sideshow Exclusive collectible (item #26141) on May 4th. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order.

Back