Cobra Commander!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, for the most part I like the jacket. Really like the red lining. Just the shoulderpads need to go.

Looks great!

2614o.jpg

Fantastic pait around the eyes, but what's with the purple in those shots? :confused:

2614h.jpg

Not digging the jacket anymore. I thought the one on the proto looked awesome but the production jacket is really frumpy and Hasbroish.

I am really impressed by how nice the mask and eyes look and the rest is fantastic too. I can't wait to get this one!

Looks good. Jacket is a miss, looked a lot better in the proto, could just need more futzing though. Gonna have some fun with this one!!! :rock

Yeah, the jacket (especially the shoulder pads) looks pretty darn bad... but I wasn't planning on having mine wear that contrived Bradstreet invention anyway. :monkey4

The rest looks :rock And I love the Cobra emblem on the stand! :clap Sideshow!

Purple may just be from the photo.

Other than doll dots and the boots, a nice figure. The Desert Eagle is pretty sweet as are the hand sculpts.

Now to order some newline boots for him ha.

hhmmmm, not to keen on all the colors, black, blue, purple, and the coat looks like blades from that marvel series a few years back.

Still cant wait to get it though..

Same here! :rock

:rock

And I'm actually glad the production coat looks bad, because maybe it will coerce more people to pose him properly... without it. :lecture

But, clearly, it wasn't very futzed in those pics. The shoulder pads are ginormous, though.

Back