Cobra Commander!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who cares about the Resolute figures, CC should give you the boot for hijacking his thread...

467px-CobraCommander-150.jpg

Let's get back to Cobra Commander talk!!

It's probably for the better because I can't pay for him right now, and getting him later is better than...something, I'm sure. It's not better than getting him now...I don't know, better than not buying groceries for three weeks? Maybe. :dunno

do you guys think this will be more or less popular than snake eye?

If you look at the market demand for CC, it's far less. Heck, there is no market for CC. So it can be assumed SE is more popular?

Edit: Now that I think about it, I think in general SE is a more popular character than CC.

Last edited:
Who cares about the Resolute figures, CC should give you the boot for hijacking his thread...

467px-CobraCommander-150.jpg

Let's get back to Cobra Commander talk!!

:lol

I actually do think that SSC's CC looks pretty cool.

CC5.jpg

I'm going to strip him down like I did with SE (which basically means just losing the trenchcoat and submachine gun) to try and get him as close to 1984 as possible but I'm not convinced it'll be the most flattering way to go.

The trench will obviously obscure the Pro's slanted shoulders and I noticed that his hood is sculpted to flare out at the sides to simulate resting on the edges of his coat. Lose the coat and the hood might seem to be strangely flaring out for no reason.

CCommander.jpg

Will just have to futz around with him when he arrives and see how it goes.

I absolutely love that cane though. Get it if you can.

Last edited:
W/o the t.coat, I feel they should have gone with a "cloth face" like with Storm Shadow.

not so sure teh neck is covered in cloth either, matches the head too well. Could be though, we'll see eventualy.

I agree that Cobra commander looks wonky W/o his Coat. Gonna fix this on myne by removing the goofy coat, and adding a blue cloak. Gonna recast his belt buckle twice to make the cobra clasps for the cloak, and add magnets to keep it in place.

Failng that, i'm working on a idea for a chromed mask as well.

not so sure teh neck is covered in cloth either, matches the head too well. Could be though, we'll see eventualy.

I agree that Cobra commander looks wonky W/o his Coat. Gonna fix this on myne by removing the goofy coat, and adding a blue cloak. Gonna recast his belt buckle twice to make the cobra clasps for the cloak, and add magnets to keep it in place.

Failng that, i'm working on a idea for a chromed mask as well.

There's definitely some kind of fabric cover or turtleneck thing going on there. You can see it clearer on the site in the pic with the unmasked head.

I can see where he'd get confused though, because although the mask is sculpted the neck is covered with cloth.

Actually, I think what sort of confused me was the lighting in the prioeity PO pic. It looks as if his mask is made out of fabric, which it should have been.

Back