Premium Format Cobra Commander Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ex version?

I likely am too. Couldnt flex him anymore kinda both my choice since I just want to display this PF already, and secondly because SSC no longer allows WL flexpays.

I ordered the ex back in august.But they kept pushing the flex payments back.Finally its coming monday.

Sure did. Big tickets should really benefit from this strategy, and I don't mind the $50 payments either because they are easy to forget about. I usually dont flex stuff anyways because A) I don't have the patience to wait for it to be shipped and B) I'll bite the bullet if it's something to "gotta have".

It is nice to see payments for under $50 too. Kinda makes ya feel like its free. Thousands of ways to waste $50 a month...and have nothing to show for it.

Now, I didnt hear anything about $50 payments where or what is that info?

Ski

Sent by my SKIRUN-A-MUCK550_6100 using Skiatalk

It seems that you can divide the payment as many times as possible until the product is released.

i.e. if the product ships in 6 months and costs 300 you can opt to pay 50 over 6 months.

The new stap with droid is like 27 bucks a month for 7 months when its shipping.

But the longer you wait to order the less payments you can make and the higher they will be ( I presume) as products shipping in the next couple of months only have 2-3 flex payments....

Got on the WL for the EX back in Dec. It converted this past Monday but they never told me that they were charging the full price and my card got declined :Doh. Luckily I called up Sideshow and was told that I had until Feb. 3 2012 to have funds available. Thankfully I just got paid today. Hold on CC EX, u will be coming home to daddy soon enough. lol

Got on the WL for the EX back in Dec. It converted this past Monday but they never told me that they were charging the full price and my card got declined :Doh. Luckily I called up Sideshow and was told that I had until Feb. 3 2012 to have funds available. Thankfully I just got paid today. Hold on CC EX, u will be coming home to daddy soon enough. lol

Hey congrats BK. You wouldn't be disappointed when u get CC.

Mine just landed.

138/500. My first PF, so far....so good. :woo

edit: Wowzers. Definitely the centerpiece and highlight of my Joe collection to date. This guy is one bad mamajamma!!! Flawless in all regards. Like most, I'm certainly going to display him without the switch out portrait as the chrome faceplate is just too sweet. It's always great to have the alternative iconic look though, and the scepter > the sword imho.

Last edited:
Mine just landed.

138/500. My first PF, so far....so good. :woo

edit: Wowzers. Definitely the centerpiece and highlight of my Joe collection to date. This guy is one bad mamajamma!!! Flawless in all regards. Like most, I'm certainly going to display him without the switch out portrait as the chrome faceplate is just too sweet. It's always great to have the alternative iconic look though, and the scepter > the sword imho.

Unpacked him last night, cool! :clap

Ski

After getting my waitlist order almost canceled because they charged the full amount instead of flexing it like I had chosen, and not having the funds available, my CC EX has just shipped woohoo!! cant wait till 2/9/12!!

After getting my waitlist order almost canceled because they charged the full amount instead of flexing it like I had chosen, and not having the funds available, my CC EX has just shipped woohoo!! cant wait till 2/9/12!!

Won't be disappointed, well if I were you...you wouldn't be. I cant stop looking at this piece. They charged me the full amount too which was not my preference, but I couldn't be happier owning one of the 500.

I'll have to get a replacement head but I love this piece. Here are my two favorite world conquerers.

cobracommander.jpg

Back