Premium Format Cobra Commander Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First time poster. After looking at all of these great pics I had to order this. The regular will be arriving on Jan. 24th. Cant wait!!!

Welcome here to a great community with great people i know you will like it here. Yes i'm glad you ordered cc and i know you'll like him cause i love it. One of the best pf made. :clap

Thanks Badboy. Unfortunately for my wallet I love it here too much lol. Yeah I am so amped to get another one of my childhood cartoons brought to life as a statue in my home. Lion-O is one more flexpayment away from coming home as well!!! Can't wait :hi5:

Agreed.

And if let's say a new customer signed up because he just had to have Gen. Hawk....he would have no clue as to where to even find the regular version for order.

I saw this pic posted on Statue Forum and these two characters look great together especially since I grew up watching them in the 80's.

Courtesy of binoy415

Photo_78FB2E0D-D124-74C2-4895-8B98746CC643.jpg

I saw this pic posted on Statue Forum and these two characters look great together especially since I grew up watching them in the 80's.

Courtesy of binoy415

Photo_78FB2E0D-D124-74C2-4895-8B98746CC643.jpg

Cobra Commander's like, "THISSSSSSSS ISSSSSSSSS MADNESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! What ssssssssssilly nonsensssssssssse of a character am I disssssssssplayed nexxxxxxt to?!" :nana:

I received mine Monday and I finally got around to opening it today. I'm so glad I got on the wait list and it converted because this piece is amazing. I've decided I'm going to go with the helmet, sword, and cape for now since I have the 1/6 figure with the hood and staff. I just need to rearrange my collection room and decide where to put him.

Just got my reg. cobra commander and I couldn't be happier :yess:. This piece has to be seen in person to appreciate its awesomeness!!! Unfortunately my cat like him as well and knocked his staff arm off which split the staff in half :slap Luckily is a clean break and I can crazy glue it back with no problems. Doh!!!

Just got my reg. cobra commander and I couldn't be happier :yess:. This piece has to be seen in person to appreciate its awesomeness!!! Unfortunately my cat like him as well and knocked his staff arm off which split the staff in half :slap Luckily is a clean break and I can crazy glue it back with no problems. Doh!!!

:welcome1: to the boards. There's a good group of people here. I agree 100%. I got a hold of an EX thru a WL conversion last month. Those that missed out should get on the WL while they are converting, don't miss this epic villain. Once I make room to properly display this piece I will take some pics.

Mine just arrived as well but I have to wait to open him until after work.

Welcome to the boards BlackKnight!!

Just received my conversion email on the EX. Gonna be a long wait cuz it's flexed but I'm stoked to have it convert.

Back