Premium Format Cobra Commander Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It has arrived...

:hi5::clap:yess::gah::thud:
DSC02247.jpg

Yep, right on the only side I hadn't inspected. I've never known them to use a protective case for capes/cloaks before, all the other ones I've gotten have been folded inside. Here are some pics of my CC with the other two new pieces I've gotten:

ccbase.jpg

ccdoom.jpg

3grails.jpg

Wow guys i just got this an it is my very 1st premium format ( as i mainly collect the hot toys ) and i must say i am at a loss for wordss at the moment, this collectible is so amazing and pics truely do not do this amazing collectible justice, it is that awesome indeed boys..

Also i am fairly pleased with the number that i got as well 115/500 soo i got fairly low number

Anyone thinking bout getting this collectible, my advice you need too stop thinking and buy this now, you will be More than pleased when you see this in person

Baroness come not get here soon enough as far as i am concerned and also congratulations too all that own this bad ace collectible

Last edited:
awesome to hear so many like this one, I was worried if it would sell 100, hope that means there will be more buying the other ones that come out not just the main characters.

My EX WL just converted. Placed on 12-30-11. Can't wait to get my first Joe. Looking forward to the next movie as well.

Back