Premium Format Cobra Commander Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I was a kid we had a housekeeper who was Jehovah's Witness who tried to convince me of that. She said how could it be winter when Jesus was born?

Related to Cobra Commander...unsure of his religious beliefs.
Wonder where he went after being killed off.

Doesn't have him. :cuckoo:

405827_314283765260858_100000377127272_1051831_798575356_n.jpg

I do have him!!!:yess::yess:

Yeah I didn't order the exclusive...he was sold out when I ordered the Baroness so I got the regular edition.
I will take better pics with my brothers camera later.I got a good haul at Christmas too!!!

You mean Christmas? But Christ was born in spring. :dunno

Wrong! Christ was likely born in September
Luke 2:8 "And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night."

Shepherds in that region did not keep their sheep out at night during the Winter because it was cold and sometimes even snowy, but they did keep them in the fields during the Fall, after the end-of-Summer harvest. At that time, the sheep could eat the stalks of grain left over after the harvest, and they would then fertilize the ground prior to the late Fall planting.
Also ,Luke 2 says that when Mary was just about to give birth to Jesus, she and Joseph traveled to Bethlehem to fulfill their obligation to be counted in a Roman TAX census. They did not travel in the Winter because it would have been much too hard. Rather, people traveled in the Fall, between the heat of Summer and the cold of Winter.

Cocked and loaded, waiting for a screwball post from [you know who]. :lol

Nothing screwy here but TRUTHFUL things :)

Baiting other board members is a good way to bring out the pit bulls. :cool:

should be banned for that :) (kidding)

:lol Yeah I mean Christmas. Some people just forget how much more items are shipping right now than normal so things have a much greater chance of getting lost right now than the rest of the year.

And yeah, I know he was born in the Spring, April 6th actually :wink1:

Nope! and December 25th is actually Nimrod of Babylon's Birthday(Nimrod,Baal,Tamuz,Mithra are the same gods).The great PAGAN Feast celebration day! Christ never had anything to do with Christmas even though the Roman Catholic church mixed Christ into Pagan tradition, which we get our 'Merry Christmas' which the word 'Mass' in Latin actually means 'to dismiss'....So Merry Christmas actually means 'happy dismissal of Christ...TRUE Christians back then never celebrated the Pagan Day that is Christmas (Which Pagans and Athiests also celebrate)

I am now expecting the HATE to be flowing through this thread now after this post :) but all you have to do is look up these Facts as they have been historically recorded,but you'll NEVER hear about these FACTS from the MAINSTREAM ( to keep those lies flowing)

Wrong! Christ was likely born in September
Luke 2:8 "And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night."

Shepherds in that region did not keep their sheep out at night during the Winter because it was cold and sometimes even snowy, but they did keep them in the fields during the Fall, after the end-of-Summer harvest. At that time, the sheep could eat the stalks of grain left over after the harvest, and they would then fertilize the ground prior to the late Fall planting.
Also ,Luke 2 says that when Mary was just about to give birth to Jesus, she and Joseph traveled to Bethlehem to fulfill their obligation to be counted in a Roman TAX census. They did not travel in the Winter because it would have been much too hard. Rather, people traveled in the Fall, between the heat of Summer and the cold of Winter.

Might wanna check those wires, they're crossed. I never said "winter," I said spring. And your "likely" =/= facts. :cuckoo:

Nothing screwy here but TRUTHFUL things :)

Nope! and December 25th is actually Nimrod of Babylon's Birthday(Nimrod,Baal,Tamuz,Mithra are the same gods).The great PAGAN Feast celebration day! Christ never had anything to do with Christmas even though the Roman Catholic church mixed Christ into Pagan tradition, which we get our 'Merry Christmas' which the word 'Mass' in Latin actually means 'to dismiss'....So Merry Christmas actually means 'happy dismissal of Christ...TRUE Christians back then never celebrated the Pagan Day that is Christmas (Which Pagans and Athiests also celebrate)

I am now expecting the HATE to be flowing through this thread now after this post :) but all you have to do is look up these Facts as they have been historically recorded,but you'll NEVER hear about these FACTS from the MAINSTREAM ( to keep those lies flowing)

I don't think Buttmunch will argue that, since he suggested April and since I already posted he wasn't born in December, not even sure why I was even quoted. Matter of fact, I'm not rightly sure why you jumped atop that little milk crate of yours and whipped out your little bible, but you're thumping it at the wrong people. :lol

Back