Cobra commander head sculpt and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Updated Lists:

Cobra Commander
1.Spiderrouge - Straight edge, Gloss/Flat - (SCULPT SENT)
2.Ultra - Straight edge, Flat - (SCULPT SENT)
3.YT74 - Straight edge, Gloss - (SCULPT SENT)
4.Fuzzhead - Straight edge, Satin to Flat - (SCULPT SENT)
5.HK_Deputy - Straight edge, Satin (X2 if with extra spare) - (SCULPT SENT)
6.SirGor - Straight edge, Satin - (SCULPT SENT)
7.DaBronx - Angled stripe, Gloss - (AWAITING)
8.EF - Straight edge - (SCULPT SENT)
9.Mercer - ????
10.Galactiboy - Straight edge, Gloss - (SCULPT SENT)
11. Niltusk - Unassembled face plate and plain helmet x 1. If I have a spare will add your request. (SCULPT SENT)

Scrap Iron
1.Dave - (SCULPT SENT)
2.Ultra - (SCULPT SENT)
3.Snakeeyes171 - ????
4.dBC- (AWAITING)
5.EF - (SCULPT SENT)
6.Screamingmetal ????
7.Fuzzhead - (SCULPT SENT)
8.Stealthfox - (SCULPT SENT)
9.Niltusk - (SCULPT SENT)
10.RangerRick - (SCULPT SENT)
11.blb700 - (SCULPT SENT)
12. Steel Brigade
13.Keenan - (SCULPT SENT)

Barbecue
1.Ultra - (SCULPT SENT)
2.EF - (SCULPT SENT)
3.Fuzzhead - (SCULPT SENT)
4.? Screamingmetal - ????
5.Niltusk - (SCULPT SENT)
6.RangerRick - (SCULPT SENT)
7.Snakeeyes 171 -????
8.Drunkironrabbit
9.Unseenforces
10.KD - (SCULPT SENT)
11.blb700 - (SCULPT SENT)
12.Steel Brigade
13.Keenan - (SCULPT SENT)

Last edited:
Received Cobra Commander today, he is perfect and a HUGE improvement over that Sideshow abomination! Thanks Pace, he was worth the wait!
0dhjkUm.jpg

YT, I think its just the angle of the shot that makes the sculpt looks big.

If people here thinks the sculpt is off then they could channel a constructive feedback rather than be immature on what they think. There are a few comments on my thread that is insulting to me. If this carries on then there is no point for me to continue my work and just leave it to the "experts" to do what they think is accurate.

For JCFETT please read from the beginning of this thread before you type your comment. If you find it totally off, please write a constructive comment!

If people like JCFETT continues to be like this, I'm just going to call it a day.

Here is the head sculpt at a different angle.

I hope they r talking about the ssc one and not yours...btw..got mine today...perfect!!!!

Matt, good to hear you've got it. What do you think of the SS pattern?

Comments like that is so childish, whether be my work or sideshow's head. I did the sculpts as I'm not satisfied with sideshow but I never bashed their work instead I have to improve it with what I can do. I'm happy that most of the people here had a positive feedback but if someone don't like it I'm still cool with it. Just don't put any insulting comment.

Hey man, not trying to insult you or your craftsmanship, making a funny based on a myspace camera angle. All friends here brother.

Your CC is spot on, the last pic you posted extinguishes any doubts of that for sure! Sorry about the remark, just thought it was funny. :lol:slap:duff

Hey man, not trying to insult you or your craftsmanship, making a funny based on a myspace camera angle. All friends here brother.

Your CC is spot on, the last pic you posted extinguishes any doubts of that for sure! Sorry about the remark, just thought it was funny. :lol:slap:duff

I'm sorry the quick picture I snapped with my cell phone didn't live up to you guy's discerning standards. I was excited about this great custom work but as usual those who add the least have the most to say. Keep it up and the trickle of activity we have in our little Joe section will be gone as well.
Pace, don't let the haters get you down, I think your sales speak for themselves. You and those like you are keeping the hobby alive!

Last edited:
I haven't bought anything from Pace and I wish I can but his work is outstanding and top notch. Really a big fan of his sculpts and looking forward to more of your works buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think its all good, I really do think no harm was meant. We all know Pace is doing exceptional work, I have 3 in hand examples of this and can't wait to add more. :yess:

Yeah I believe he was joking too. I love your sculpt and apparently he does as well by his last comment. Cobra Commander has a odd looking sculpt in general and you got it right. But we all agree SS got it way wrong. As I said before he reminds me of Rick Moranis in Spaceballs. Anyway even though I don't have one your works are very inspiring. Don't stop! You better not! lol.

Back