Cobra commander head sculpt and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pace is a class act! Some awesome work! Plus well packaged for the win!
62d3be2bfd6ef0962b75b6fc195585a3.jpg
6fb9f0bf5449c07b170e89c5103ffd48.jpg
e2c17a22bb7010719ba2e10a5a10cb95.jpg
035472ae6a97453379c83d7b14eb437f.jpg

Awesome work on this stuff! I need a second job because I cannot wait for more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you scratch building Scrap Iron's rocket launcher? And if so are you going to make it so he can also carry it on his back? If so Put me down for 1!!!!

I'm scratch building it for deployment only. You can probably add straps for carrying it but considering in reality how heavy it would be I would make it just for deployed version.

All 3 sculpts are perfect Pace! I don't know if you could have shipped them any better unless unless you shipped them in a vault. :lol

Damn fine packaging job. :hi5:

UPDATES:
Managed to complete the initial work on the foam tanks for Barbecue. All details are based on the original ARAH figure's backpack and this is ready for moulding. I still have to do the framing that will attach to the back of the tank mainly this will be done with styrene but I will see if I can cast it also as this is going to be a thin part and resin will warp if casted into a thin large piece. This will be very limited and on order basis only.

Closer look at the details.....

Sure, I can add you in. Let you know if its ready as all my first run cast are sold out. Next batch will be casted once I completed all my first run orders. Thanks

No problem, thanks for adding me. Is the BBQ a set? Bucket and tank? Please add me to the tank as well if not. Please add my name to the list scrap iron too while we're at it. Great sculpts man!

Freshly casted. It eats a lot of resin just to cast one of these....I ran out of it.

The frame housing will be done, tank hose needs to be done as well as the centre metal strap. Nozzle gun needs to be made and the hose connecting to the tank. Such a long way to go.

Ok all of the last batch of Cobra Commanders sculpts are done. I just need to assemble the face plate then polished the helmets then ready for shipping. Calling out YT74, HK Deputy (x2 sculpts) and Spiderrogue and thats it. All sculpts of CC are done.

da Bronx.......special angled stripe.

Sweet! I can't wait. Finally I don't regret buying the V2 CC. Just let me know the payment details.

Back