Cobra commander head sculpt and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys! I will cast it once ready and I will build and paint a sample so you can see how it is. I will do the rest of the shoulder armour and chest rebreather as well as the axe and the spray nozzle to complete the conversion.

Got a 'pace package today. This is some great work. Sculpts are spot on and the paint is great. Look at that nice and shiny chrome on CC. I know the paint process for chrome has several steps and takes a long time to cure. It's not anything you will get from a rattle can. I'll be adding the logo to Scraps helmet. Now to finish up my CC and make some shoulder armor for BBQ.

pace_bbq_01.jpg

pace_bbq_02.jpg

pace_bbq_03.jpg

pace_bbq_04.jpg

pace_scrap_01.jpg

pace_scrap_02.jpg

pace_scrap_03.jpg

pace_cc_01.jpg

pace_cc_02.jpg

pace_cc_03.jpg

Got a 'pace package today. This is some great work. Sculpts are spot on and the paint is great. Look at that nice and shiny chrome on CC. I know the paint process for chrome has several steps and takes a long time to cure. It's not anything you will get from a rattle can. I'll be adding the logo to Scraps helmet. Now to finish up my CC and make some shoulder armor for BBQ.

pace_bbq_01.jpg

pace_bbq_02.jpg

pace_bbq_03.jpg

pace_bbq_04.jpg

pace_scrap_01.jpg

pace_scrap_02.jpg

pace_scrap_03.jpg

pace_cc_01.jpg

pace_cc_02.jpg

pace_cc_03.jpg

I glad you like it EF! Man cue looks so good! More pics please! WOW!

BBQ is one of those figures that's been in the making for a few years. :lol Guess he will get wrapped up soon!!

Wow! Great work again EF! BBQ looks amazing and love the wear and scratches on the helmet and the suit looks great! Also great work from Pace and the sculpts are awesome. Looking forward to the complete figures EF, really a big fan of your Joes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was worried about how I was going to do the rest of BBQ's gear, guess I can put those thoughts on cruise control now, glad to hear you're on it Pace. :hi5:

Back