Cobra commander head sculpt and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. I have updated the list. The rest will be following soon. Thanks for the patience.

Updated Lists:

Cobra Commander
1.Spiderrouge - Straight edge, Gloss/Flat
2.Ultra - Straight edge, Flat - (SCULPT SENT)
3.YT74 - Straight edge, Gloss
4.Fuzzhead - Straight edge, Satin to Flat - (SCULPT SENT)
5.HK_Deputy - Straight edge, Satin (X2 if with extra spare)
6.SirGor - Straight edge, Satin - (SCULPT SENT)
7.DaBronx - Angled stripe, Gloss
8.EF - Straight edge - (SCULPT SENT)
9.Mercer - ????
10.Galactiboy - Straight edge, Gloss - (SCULPT SENT)
11. Niltusk - Unassembled face plate and plain helmet x 1. If I have a spare will add your request. (SCULPT SENT)

Scrap Iron
1.Dave - (SCULPT SENT)
2.Ultra - (SCULPT SENT)
3.Snakeeyes171
4.dBC
5.EF - (SCULPT SENT)
6.Screamingmetal
7.Fuzzhead - (SCULPT SENT)
8.Stealthfox - (SCULPT SENT)
9.Niltusk - (SCULPT SENT)
10.RangerRick - (SCULPT SENT)
11.blb700 - (SCULPT SENT)
12. Steel Brigade

Barbecue
1.Ultra - (SCULPT SENT)
2.EF - (SCULPT SENT)
3.Fuzzhead - (SCULPT SENT)
4.? Screamingmetal
5.Niltusk - (SCULPT SENT)
6.RangerRick - (SCULPT SENT)
7.Snakeeyes 171
8.Drunkironrabbit
9.Unseenforces
10.KD
11.blb700 - (SCULPT SENT)
12.Steel Brigade

Last edited:
Get back from vacation to this, wow, it feels like early Christmas is about to hit. PM'd you Pace. :rock

nice!!

and for those of you looking for a nice vest for your scrappy..

boom!
11297923_10204544766514317_1576504112_n.jpg

Am I still on the list for the Cobra Commander head? I've not yet sent the money.

Small update on the WIP's of Barbecue's foam tank. This is base on the original backpack. I made the tank on the slim side as I don't want it to bulky. I still have to do the frame housing. Once ok then I will try to cast it and I will see if its good enough. I still need to do the axe, hose, spray gun, shoulder armour and the front respirator to complete it then on to scrap iron's launcher.

Hose is just temporary to see how it should look.

For size comparison...

P1011058.JPG

these type of hoses are pretty close to what the original figures came with..and they come in all colors...can get them at hobby lobby, etc....they are hollow too...so they are really easy to work with.....

Very nice. Will you be offering those as well to go with our BBQ Headsculpts? If so, I'm down for one.

Rick

View attachment 191798

these type of hoses are pretty close to what the original figures came with..and they come in all colors...can get them at hobby lobby, etc....they are hollow too...so they are really easy to work with.....

Rouge the hose are nice but they are small in diameter, I will look for a larger one to keep it in scale.

Back