Cobra commander head sculpt and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would still like one. :rock So no choice of helmet stripe or finish like we had before?

Thanks guys.

SirGor
You can still choose the helmet style you want. The angled one and the straight one that I will going to do. The angled one is only 8 pieces and the rest would be straight edge. The finish will depend on what you like.....Gloss, Satin or Flat.

Gents please post here the helmet stripe and finish you want so I know. (Type of stripe: straight/angled edge on the front) (Finish: Gloss, Satin or Flat). If time permits I might do a weathered look.

Cheers guys!

Pace I want a Straight Stripe and Satin Finish. And thanks for doing this for US. :clap

Ok gents here are the updated list.

1.Spiderrouge - Straight edge, Gloss/Flat
2.Ultra - Straight edge, Flat - (SCULPT SENT)
3.YT74 - Straight edge, Gloss
4.Fuzzhead - Straight edge, Satin to Flat
5.HK_Deputy - Straight edge, Satin
6.SirGor - Straight edge, Satin
7.DaBronx - Angled stripe, Gloss
8.EF - ????
9.Mercer - ????
10.Galactiboy - Straight edge, Gloss
11.Dave 10878 ????
12. Niltusk - Unassembled face plate and plain helmet x 1. If I have a spare will add your request.

I have a total of 14 sculpts for CC and thats it guys. Thanks for waiting on this and understanding my delays.
Edited. Those with ????? let me know the style you want and the finish of helmet. Thanks

Last edited:
I had PM'd you about a helmet awhile ago... not sure if I can still get one, but I'd be down. You did incredible work here :lecture

Here are some updates: All the face plate have received second layer of chrome and ready for the finishing clear coat. After this it needs to cure prior to next stage of assembly. Some of the helmet had the desired straight edge stripe that everyone asked for. After this it will be buffed out to receive another layer of clear coat to even out then the desired finish coat (Flat, Satin), Gloss coat will be done at this stage. I'm getting into my obsessive attitude of finishing a model with high standards and ending punishing my self and getting worn out.

Last edited:
Back