CMTOYS Hackers world (Matrix)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bplus73

Super Freak
Reaction score
171448c43p6ocpccwkwckc.jpg

171453o9o6bkim759vx5zo.jpg

171500p5bm2xejprh5ttro.jpg

171507mrmmrgpzm8grmmpr.jpg

source link:
https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=116749&extra=page=1&page=1

Not sure this posted. if it is, please help to delete it.

that looks indeed great! highly interested in this. any other news about it? release date? price?

is this also the headplay neo sculpt?

These do look pretty cool. I'd like to see some close ups on the sculpts be for saying to much more & some without there glasses on. I've always wanted HT to make these 2

Ya, looks like the headplay head to me. Even looks a little undersized like the HP head. If it turns out to be the headplay head I will just get the coat and pants on ebay. Those looks pretty decent.

Fabric is not movie accurate but I like how it hangs. The triad chosen one coat has the movie accurate fabric but doesn't hang as well (most likely to do with the wires inside though)

Other than that I pretty much got Neo covered too.

The smith head reminds me of some bootlegged I saw a few years back and in those pics, seriously undersized. The suit looks fantastic though.

Looks like they are using Scarecrow's (and I think Leonidas's) open left hand. If you're gonna do a bootleg figure, I guess you might as well go all out using someone else's head sculpt and hands. I wonder if they use knock-off True Type bodies?

I figured there would be more interest here than 19 posts.

Maybe there is a reason why HT or some other high end figure maker hasn't put out a Matrix line.

Back