CMTOYS Hackers world (Matrix)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't bought the set yet. I've read the feedback here and on OSW and seen one Youtube review and they all mention that the shirt is too tight for Narrow TT.

The reason I ask is that I have a couple of 1/6 white dress shirts that I could substitute but if it's the jacket as well it might be more money than I'm willing to spend on the set + extras.

I see. I wish I could just buy Mr. Smith head sculpt. I already have a black suit.

Question to anyone who has the Smith figure - is it the jacket that's too tight, or just the white shirt, or both?

Thanks!

Both the shirt and jacket are too tight for a narrow truetype, and the slim is just too slim. I actually talked to another member about the body he used, and he used a TTL 2.0 body, which worked well for me and was way cheaper than a truetype.

Both the shirt and jacket are too tight for a narrow truetype, and the slim is just too slim. I actually talked to another member about the body he used, and he used a TTL 2.0 body, which worked well for me and was way cheaper than a truetype.
Thank you! :wave

well hot toys has the hugo weaving sculpt coming out with the red skull figure. maybe we can use it for a smith sculpt with some mods perhaps?

Just picked up the neo pack and it's pretty nice. The headsculpt isn't bad if you keep the glasses on.

Back