CLOVERFIELD 3 aka: Cloverfield Paradox

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CLOVERFIELD 3 aka: GOD PARTICLE.

Kaiju films are fine, but I appreciate they're trying to make it more layered and intricute than the typical monster film. I'll definitely put it on my to do list to see it.

And yes, all I hear is how Goodman was in it.

The movie takes place is one setting only.

Kinda like the movie Room, or kinda like day of the dead ( without the action) kinda like the sci fi movie Moon.

Not sure if u have seen any of those.

The movie is very suspenseful. Very very suspenseful.

The movie takes place is one setting only.

Kinda like the movie Room, or kinda like day of the dead ( without the action) kinda like the sci fi movie Moon.

Not sure if u have seen any of those.

The movie is very suspenseful. Very very suspenseful.

I've seen Day of the Dead. I see what you're saying. Claustrophobic environments have their merits.

I've seen Day of the Dead. I see what you're saying. Claustrophobic environments have their merits.

yeah exactly. Thats the word, one big set, 3 characters dealing with each other. Suspense grows and grows and you never know who is telling the truth.

I thought it was amazing for what it was.

Yeah don't spoil the the nude scene with Goodman. Gawd.

Rumored to be premiering tonight on Netflix.

Again, a rumor, but coming from multiple sources.

I'm so stoked. Loved 10 Cloverfield Lane. I've been waiting for this one.

****, how? The ARG just started last week.

Mind sharing just one source? Is it the subreddit? I don't doubt you, I just want to read it myself, been following various subreddits since the ARG started.

****, how? The ARG just started last week.

Mind sharing just one source? Is it the subreddit? I don't doubt you, I just want to read it myself, been following various subreddits since the ARG started.

I hear you. Rumor at this point, but I just saw a commercial that was a weird teaser that ended with "Netflix."

Here's a Youtube review link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RW5OIEARrTo

Earlier this month I read a few articles that Paramount made a deal with Netflix, but it couldn't be confirmed.

I forgot to post it here.

Also, a few other sources have all but confirmed that Cloverfield 4 is already filmed and may get an unannounced release later this year/next year.

Sorry for the multiposts, but I'm freaking out. I figured it would be out in Feb/March, but didn't think tonight!

Yeah I heard, thnks for the link, as I oppened it I'm reading another source myself, awesome, I'm gonna marathon the first 2 right now.

Also, yeah, I heard OVERLORD is Cloverfield 4.

Yeah I heard, thnks for the link, as I oppened it I'm reading another source myself, awesome, I'm gonna marathon the first 2 right now.

Also, yeah, I heard OVERLORD is Cloverfield 4.

:rock :rock :rock :rock

Keep me updated if you find something else. Not trying to create false hype. Hope it's true though.

That's what I saw!!!! And somehow totally did not see the "Tonight" part. WOW. SMH.

Thanks for that post.

So are we doing a viewing tonight, ladies and gents?!?!

Back