CLOVERFIELD 3 aka: Cloverfield Paradox

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GasparZizou

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I thought about making this thread, because the ARG apparently already started, with a Slusho truck going through various cities in the US giving away free Slushos.

Also, according to IMDB, the movie has been delayed from October this year to February 2018, I don't know how factual that is though.

dV5bozN.png

TpHDnh6.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: CLOVERFIELD 3 aka: GOD PARTICLE.

Can't wait to see what this movie brings into the cloverfield story!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait to see what this movie brings into the cloverfield story!

So pumped for this!

I also love CLOVERFIELD, save for the character themselves lol, and yeah this is not a sequel.
But its a good movie, if you like original scifi stuff Like the outer limits, twilight zone yur gonna enjoy it very much.
I still hope they Will do a real sequel to CLOVERFIELD, they talked about doing a sort of side sequel, you would be following a Tv crew this time.

Wonder if the next CLOVERFIELD tagged project is going to be GOD PARTICLE, probable retitled SPACE STATION CLOVERFIELD lol

Got the script since then.
Same thing as cloverfield lane, a scifi project without any link to the original movie.
Some stuff will be added to have some nods to the cloverfield "universe".

Loved 10CL and the first film. Can't wait for this.

So are the first and second film linked? And if so, how?

^ My favorite theory is that Tagruato is an interdimensional corporation.

To add on, and the interdenominational aspect is what caused pacific rim?

Was Cloverfield Lane worth watching?
It was better than the first one.

To add on, and the interdenominational aspect is what caused pacific rim?
I don't mean that the inter-dimensional aspect is what caused the events in both Clover movies, I mean that Tagruato is a corporation that has the capacity of interdimensional travel, or that they consciously exist in multiple universes at once, as the same entity.

I don't mean that the inter-dimensional aspect is what caused the events in both Clover movies, I mean that Tagruato is a corporation that has the capacity of interdimensional travel, or that they consciously exist in multiple universes at once, as the same entity.

Really? Hmm, I'll have to try it. Is it even implied that it's related to the first one?

That sounds ducking awesome lol I hope you're right as now I'm looking forward to your version

10 Cloverfield Lane was fantastic and among the Top 7 films of 2016.

No references were made on screen to the first one. Only "Cloverfield" showing as a street sign which played as nothing more than an in joke Easter egg.

Very entertaining, I wouldn't go out of my way to watch it, but it is a good-stay-at-home, Friday night NETFLIX movie.

First was good, this second was equally entertaining. Do they even connect?

I figured as much. I'll catch it at some point.

I liked the first a lot... but it was another one of those things in found footage films where you constantly think "why the **** are they still recording this?" Outside of using it for night vision in the subway, there's no point to it.

I still remember all the videos on YT trying to figure out what the hell the monster was since it wasn't shown prior to release. There was one guy had this like half hour video going through his theories stating it was the island of Manhattan come to life... but he was dead serious :lol

First was good, this second was equally entertaining. Do they even connect?
Yes, in many ways.

Really? Hmm, I'll have to try it. Is it even implied that it's related to the first one?
Yes, but not in a direct way, it's not a sequel and it doesn't happen in the same universe, but Tagruato exists, Slusho exists and there are several ties to that in the movie, and one of the characters used to work for Tagruato.

The Cloververse is not for the people who want just another Kaiju movie, it's for those who like sci-fi and conspiracy theories.

If you decide to watch it, forget it's a Cloverfield movie, you'll only get your Cloverfield fill, if you get into the ARG and the theories themselves, but it's a fantastic movie in its own right, just Goodman alone is worth your time.

That sounds ducking awesome lol I hope you're right as now I'm looking forward to your version
Well, reportedly, the 3rd one is in space, and the characters are employees of Bold Futura, another subsidiary of Tagruato, and the one Howard used to work for, again, in a different universe to the previous 2 movies, so it's one of the more popular theories.

I still remember all the videos on YT trying to figure out what the hell the monster was since it wasn't shown prior to release. There was one guy had this like half hour video going through his theories stating it was the island of Manhattan come to life... but he was dead serious :lol
The theories are the bread and butter of the Cloververse, they're half the fun and the charm of this.

Yes, in many ways.

Yes, but not in a direct way, it's not a sequel and it doesn't happen in the same universe, but Tagruato exists, Slusho exists and there are several ties to that in the movie, and one of the characters used to work for Tagruato.

The Cloververse is not for the people who want just another Kaiju movie, it's for those who like sci-fi and conspiracy theories.

If you decide to watch it, forget it's a Cloverfield movie, you'll only get your Cloverfield fill, if you get into the ARG and the theories themselves, but it's a fantastic movie in its own right, just Goodman alone is worth your time.

Well, reportedly, the 3rd one is in space, and the characters are employees of Bold Futura, another subsidiary of Tagruato, and the one Howard used to work for, again, in a different universe to the previous 2 movies, so it's one of the more popular theories.

The theories are the bread and butter of the Cloververse, they're half the fun and the charm of this.

Kaiju films are fine, but I appreciate they're trying to make it more layered and intricute than the typical monster film. I'll definitely put it on my to do list to see it.

And yes, all I hear is how Goodman was in it.

10 Cloverfield Lane was fantastic and among the Top 7 films of 2016.

Yep.

Trachtenberg nailed it and Chazelle's script was superb.

*Goodman got robbed of a Best Supporting Actor Nomination.

Back