Clone Wars Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh god.....i really don't like these :S

I mean i loved the movie/series, but can't stand the animated style figures. Only animated style figures i vaguely like are the Troopers.

But more power to ya dude, if you like em, go for it.

I do actually like them. Think they are quite pimp and in my price range. :D

Just scored a couple Commander Ponds figures for $7.99. Pics to follow later.

$7.99? Arent they $9.99 EP?
4'' are old school. They are so much nicer than they used to be.
I dont really collect many anymore and dont have many left. Some I just cant resist though.
I like the clone design on these and the articulation.

I havent really bought any of the figures, just mainly gonna get the commander/captains from now on. So far I have:

Rex x2
Fox x3
Cody
Ponds x2
Gree

Also just recently picked up Echo's as well, nothing all else really interestes me atm....though I will be getting Bly and Aayla when they come out later on.

found mace, kit and gree today. gree is awesome.

065.jpg

I think the new Obi-Wan head that comes with the space suit is far better than the original one released.

Too bad you can't switch them out... the new one is too small. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Got Mace for my son... Still no sign of Gree or Denal.

i've actually had fun hunting for these guys. i haven't bought star was figures in a looooong time but this line is slowly bringing me back around.

I still can't find an Ahsoka (the original one with Rotta). Let me know if anybody can find one.

I have an unopened one, but may not be cost effective to shipped it to u frm singapore. But if your really interested just drop me a pm.

Back