Clone Wars Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grabbed two Codys, Ahsoka, and a Battle Droid (so much better than the other offerings of this member of the Droid Army)-- but what I was really happy with is that I bought the STAP battlepack which comes with two STAPs, a droid, and Anakin. Pick it up if you want a better Anakin as his robe is actually cloth and he's got articulated knees so he's a vast improvement on the earlier offering.

Pick it up if you want a better Anakin as his robe is actually cloth and he's got articulated knees so he's a vast improvement on the earlier offering.

Ever since this new Anakin has been released, it's the only Anakin my son plays with.

And I think his hair color is a bit light as well which is good. :D

So far I've bought about seven of these with intent on buying more. I'm waiting for the Target 5 packs to get Obi-Wan and Yoda and haven't found dirty Cody yet or a Rex I can live with, all the Rexs I've seen have crappy paint apps. I did find c-3po and Assajj about a week ago, but I still haven't opened her. 3po's great though with balljoints practically everywhere and "light-up" eyes when you shine light behind him, think POTF2 Jawas. Amyway, here's my little setup:

CWfigs.jpg

A bit late to the game as I haven't bought a hasbro fig in ages, but these look pretty cool and I'm loving the show. Picked up Yoda, Plo, Grievous, and a white Clone Trooper.

I'm going to have to resort to online shops to keep up with this line. Wave 1 is still peg warming everywhere local, no sign of 2 or 3 stuff.

im a bit lost on what is wave 2 and 3. But I did see Asoka, Assaji, Dooku....pretty much everyone in those lines besides Cody, and Plo. But that was last week or so at Target. Everywhere else around here is same old same old.

So everyone has just stopped buying these guys? well, I haven't. I bought the newer guys. Clone Denal, Kit, Space trooper, Gree and will get the other clones when i see them.

Sorry to necro but it needed to be done. :lol

I haven't stopped, but it's getting more selective for me now. I recently picked up the new Yoda, vast improvement over the first one. There are just too many high end things coming out that I'm interested in, I'm very selective with Hasbro stuff now, it's money I could put to higher end things. Most of the CW stuff lately is background guys, I keep my eyes out for the ones I'm really into. The new Padme coming from the Malevolence series looks great, but I don't need the villain from the opening of the CW movie or some of the random clones seen here and there in the series.

I am now limiting myself to only clones and maybe some pimp looking Jedi. That's all. I wish i could buy them all though. That Padme does look pretty nice. I also think Mace looks nice. Yoda is a giant improvement over V1 Yoda too.

Back